28. Welcome to My House (Pt. 2)

AN: HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm late, but oh well. I'm nearly in tears because I thought that y'all would leave me after my too long absence. Faith: restored. 😇😭😘😘

Mr. M's bedroom is probably bigger than my apartment, and if it's not then I'm pretty sure that his bathroom plus, what I think is, the walk in closet will make sure to surpass the square footage of my small abode.

The square room was set up in an efficient way to maximize space movement. The room didn't have too much furniture just the bed, about three dressers, and a vanity that doesn't look used.

His walls were painted in a calm soft blue that doesn't take away from the fact that this was indeed a man's room. There's also rugs scattered throughout in patterns with the same soft blue as his walls, white that matches the carpet in the room, navy blue, and grey.

The four poster bed was on the right wall and across from it was an oak dresser with a mirror. The comforter and pillows are navy blue with white stitching. Upon closer inspection of the dresser, the mirror was attached to a TV and there is a mechanism on the side that flips them.

From one glance around the room, I know immediately that Mr. M sleeps on the right side of the bed and that he doesn't actually style his hair. I can't see any beauty products or moose, just a comb which means that his hair is naturally perfect.

I look at Mr. M and notice that he's just staring at my face. Which is awkward because we aren't that far apart with his arms holding me up and my legs wrapped around him in a death grip.

"It's interesting to watch you take in your surroundings, it's almost like a computer inputting data for later use." Mr. M muses aloud.

I laugh and the motion brushes my vagina along the tip of Mr. M's penis which immediately stops my laughter.
The burning look in Mr. M's eyes let's me know that his mood has changed too. I stretch my back straighter in order for me to kiss Mr. M's lips softly.

Apparently he's not in the mood for soft kisses. I can tell by the grunting noise he makes.

Mr. M kicks his door shut and walks us over to the bed. Where he drops me onto the edge and walks, in all his naked glory, over to his door to lock it. I feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to wander this far down the hallway.

I scoot to the middle of the bed and lean back on the pillows giving him a sexy look, or that's what I'm hoping it looks like. I might just look like I'm pouting but I can't think too hard with the limited time that I have.

Mr. M walks over to me slowly and with each step I swear that my vagina throbs in time with him. As soon as he reaches the side of the bed I clench myself together and turn to face him. I lean on my elbow and rest my head in my hand as I wait for his next move.

"Need help with this?" I ask softly as I reach over and firmly grip his manhood.

He says nothing but climbs into the bed laying down on his side facing me. We're only a few inches apart now. My hands start exploring as he lifts my right leg over his thigh.

Mr. M moves in closer to lean down and kiss me. His tongue demands entrance and I grant it access. I moan into his mouth as his hand starts playing with my sensitive bundle of nerves. We get even closer to where my hardened nipples brush his hard chest every time we breathe. His nipples feel just about as hard as mine and I want to play with them, so I do.

As we're kissing my hands travel up Mr. M's chest and his nipples get even harder upon contact. They aren't much different from mine except that they're not as soft.

I inhale sharply breaking our kiss when I feel his fingers testing my arousal. I'm already wet and ready but who am I to turn down hot foreplay. Mr. M smirks and pushes two fingers in while his thumb strokes lazily over my clitoris. I moan into his neck and bite it softly when his fingers start to stroke my inner walls. I squeeze onto them as they do feel good, but I want more.

Mr. M tries to kiss me but I can't help the moans that keep passing by my lips. Eventually he gives up and kisses all around, from my neck to my breasts.

I pop my thumb into my mouth to lubricate it before circling it on the tip of Mr. M's penis. The heavy petting continues until I'm close but then it stops suddenly.

Mr. M's fingers retreat and I glare at him in annoyance. He licks his fingers clean before grabbing both of my hands and intertwining our fingers together as he pushes me onto my back, sliding on top to pin me down.

Mr. M braces his weight on my hands as his knees push my legs apart. I feel him rubbing against me so I arch my back in order to feel his tip against the right place. All he has to do is push in but I can't force him to do so in my current position even though I really want to.

He braces his weight onto his elbows and knees once in the proper position, I lean up to kiss him but bite his lower lip when he adds pressure only to retreat. This man is teasing me and it's going to drive me into a frenzy of need.

I watch him smirk then thrust everything in one go. I shriek in surprise, clench involuntarily making my eyes roll to the back of my head, brace my feet onto the bed bringing my pelvis up, and roll my hips to take away some of the pressure. Mr. M stays still so that I can get used to his length and girth. This is my second time, meaning that I'm not a virgin but I'm sure as hell not a pro at taking the dick.

Pleasure rolls through me in waves and I squeeze onto to Mr. M to get him to start moving. The pain only comes from not being used to sex but I easily ignore it. There's now a strong need to fuck so hard that I can't walk straight tomorrow.

With my feet firmly planted, I match Mr. M thrust for thrust before my oncoming orgasm gets too distracting and my rhythm increases. I don't know how but my hands untangle themselves from Mr. M's, and suddenly I'm grabbing onto his hips to urge him to go faster/deeper.

I don't think to look at Mr. M as my head is pressed back into the pillows but it's not a primary concern. All I'm focused on is the clenching and unclenching of my inner muscles and how suddenly my legs are shaking threatening to collapse.

I feel like I'm on the cusp and Mr. M gets faster until I hold him close as I come. They say not to go into the light but I find myself all for it.

"Uhhh!"

AN: Is this too detailed, I feel like it's taking away from the good stuff.? Believe it or not but I've had to drop a book because there was so much detail that I couldn't stay in the story line. I've been trying to edit/redo but if I see another "Error. Must restore chapter, modified elsewhere." When I've only been on this sinking tablet, I'm gonna lose my mind.