Feed Me

AN: I will be choosing different dilf's pictures from off of my internet searches, maybe one will sing to you and that's how you'll envision Mr. M.

After work I just walked around in shock then I went home. It was around four o'clock so I took a shower, got dressed in a cute lace romper, and went to the nearest check cashing place. It's hot outside so stepping into the cool store was comforting on my nerves if only for a second.

There was a short line so I stand there and wait, while waiting I look at their fees. Hmm, they'll only charge me 5% to cash the check. That's not bad especially when I'm just happy to be getting extra money, though the means in which i got this check......

When I finally make it up to the cashier, I'm very nervous as I slide the check under the reinforced glass window.

"Is this a fake?" The lady at the window asks me point blank. "Because if this is you shouldn't waste my time."She has a venomous glint in her eye that means business.

"It's not a fake." I say calmly. I know she only asked because I'm acting suspicious. I can't help that though, half of me wants it to be fake and the other half wants it to be real. All day I've been reaching into my pocket and each time I was surprised to feel the edges of the check.

The lady scoffs at me but says nothing else. I stand there for a few minutes while she does whatever they do.
"The bank has to call him to verify the transaction." She sounds triumphant like she caught me in a lie but that calms my nerves down immediately. He wouldn't turn down the check that he wrote. I can't be sure of this but somehow I fully believe what my instincts are telling me about Marceles.

As the woman gets a call and she talks to whomever it is for a brief time then hangs up. She doesn't say anything to me as she leaves her chair and walks into some room that I can't see. My confidence in Marceles quickly diminishes and my doubts start back up. 'Do they call the cops when someone comes in with a bad check? Oh lord, what if I'm arrested? I can't go to jail! I know people go to jail for bad checks but what about if this is the first offense? WHY DID I DO THIS!? I am not the type of female who takes money from strangers. Until now.... I'm going to jail....my momma is going to KILL me.'

The lady comes back with an envelope and she slides it under the glass to me.
"The 5% has already been taken out. Sorry for the misunderstanding and any inconvenience you've experienced. Thank you for your business and I hope you choose us in the future for your check cashing needs. Have a great day." she smiles at me. It actually looks genuine.

I look down and grab the envelope that feels a bit heavy. I peek inside and see it's filled with bills. I don't want to look shocked but that's how I'm feeling. I put the envelope in my purse and smile at the lady. I also mumble a quick thank you before I leave the store.

This man actually paid me 2,000 dollars, and he doesn't want sex. What. The. Hell?
I stop dead in my tracks. I look up and see a high end boutique across the street. If I'm going to do this then I'm going to do it right. Marceles was correct when he said that I'm a honorable person.

But now I have to go to a club and have dinner with a man I don't even know.

'At least I'll have new clothes....' FUCK! I hate being materialistic, but while I'm hating myself I can't help but see that the store I'm in has a sale on its shoes.....

~~~