Ice Ballerina

AN: So......I've been absent lately. Nothing more I can say besides I hope y'all can forgive me. Also, I'm abolishing my own weekend only rule. Now I'm just going to be posting chapters at random.

'Damn it feels good to be right.' I think smugly to myself.

As we pull up to our destination, I'm almost literally patting myself on the back. Thankfully it's just the  two of us because I still want to act out some violent tendencies with that sexist driver we had.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him around at all.

"Why are they open so late? It's nearly 12:00!" I'm surprised about the time but not about the semi packed parking lot. We are still in our summer months after all, this place is probably packed like an indoor pool during the day.

"It's nearly open for 24 hours. Someone realized that this is a great form of exercise and not just for the holidays." Mr. M shrugs his indifference.

"Well I'm glad for the extra jacket, it's going to be freezing inside."I state smugly.

"I don't know about that. Once we get going, I doubt you'll feel cold enough for two layers." He gives me a knowing smirk which hints at other things we could be doing that can create a lot of heat.

I'm not taking the bait.

"So what made you decide to bring me to a nearly 24 hour ice skating rink?" I ask to change the direction of our conversation.

"Well if we can get out of this car, I'll show you." With a wink, Mr. M climbs out and closes the door. 

My, my, my, Mr. M's rather playful tonight.

I roll my eyes at his antics but I get out of the car as well. I'm surprisingly gripped with the urge to hold Mr. M's hand so I do exactly that. He quirks an eyebrow at me but says nothing.

When we walk into the main entrance nearly half of the females turn to outright ogle Mr. M. I want to snap at the females and tell them that he's taken. It's disrespectful to stare.

Then I remember that I'm holding his hand already claiming Mr. M as mine. Intuition is a beautiful thing. 'I'm two for two tonight.'

Just because we aren't anything official doesn't mean that he can flirt with others in my presence. If he wanted that then he shouldn't have asked me to be his date for this weekend.

Mr. M seems oblivious to the staring women as he directs us towards the cashier who's thankfully male. I let go of Mr. M's hand so that he can pay the bored looking teen.

I turn around to stare down some females that haven't gotten the hint yet. I also cross my arms over my chest to puff up my arms, I doubt anyone is stupid enough to fight but I know this is a great intimidation technique. I raise an eyebrow in an obvious challenge, only about two of the females keep my gaze but one quickly drops hers when her man looks towards me and I flash a smile his way. The other was young looking so I didn't pay her much attention, jail bait appeals to no sane adult.

I feel a hand on my waist and I look up to a smirking Marceles.

He leans down to my level and whispers softly, "I like this side of you."

I huff at the man and lead him over to the where they keep the skates. He keeps his smirk but I'm ignoring it. My luck runs out when we're met with a female skate attendant. We give our shoe sizes and she blushes deeply as Mr. M speaks to her. Anyone can tell that she's young and inexperienced, poor thing could hardly speak up. Good thing it's not really necessary to have superb communication skills in her current occupation. Her hands kind of shake when giving Mr. M his skates, damn I know this will inflate the hell out of his ego.