Iwaizumi didn't think much of it and headed back to his room, since it's sunday, he can wear whatever he wants. So he chose jeans and a button-up shirt, he still wanted to look good.

Suddenly Makki barged into his room.

"Iwaizumi! Will you go with me and Mattsun?" he asked, though Iwaizumi couldn't quite understand where he wanted him to go.

"Uhh...where?" he raised an eyebrow.

"To a grocery shop ofcourse" Makki finally regained his posture.

"Oh, yeah sure. I wanted to go anyway, maybe on our way home we could also go to the bookstore?" Iwaizumi asked. Makki nodded and smiled at the taller male.

Soon all three of them headed out to the shop. Normally Makki and Mattsun would have brought a list, but since their master chef was coming along they didn't have to worry about that.

"Say, Iwaizumi, do you enjoy working at the mansion?" Mattsun asked to break the silence.

"It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Or maybe I saw too many weird movies and TV shows.. I mean, I thought that I won't have any free time but.... It's actually pretty fun working as a butler" Iwaizumi answered, a small smile plastered on his face.

"Awh, we're glad! We never got along with the maid, she was closed-in and kinda a bitch" Mattsun sighed.

They reached the shop and walked in, it wasn't very crowded and seemed to have been recently restocked. Iwaizumi instantly took the cart.

"Don't act like kids" he said to two seemingly grown-ups who were already in the toy section fighting over a plush toy.

"Sorry, mom" Makki laughed.

Iwaizumi didn't really need to think what to buy, he took what he needed. Bread, milk, butter, cheese, sausage, chicken, spaghetti, rice, some veggies, some fruits, flour, oil, coconut oil, vanilla extract and some other minor things. While he was shopping like a respectable adult and getting loving stares from the ladies who admired him, Makki and Mattsun were fighting about what kind of chips they should buy.

"Ah... Makki, does Oikawa allow drinking on sundays?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Yup! He usually drinks too. Do you wanna get wasted?" Makki suggested.

"No. I just want something a bit stronger. " Iwaizumi said as he reached out for cocktails. Hmm.. Brandy & Cola one sounds good.

He left those to man-children in the sweets section and went off for other necessities. You, know like shampoo and soap, toilet paper and other stuff.

While he was looking at the prices he noticed a woman struggling to reach the shampoo, it was on the top shelf and she was about 5'1. Iwaizumi walked over to her and handed her the shampoo she wanted.

"Thank you so much" she blushed and thanked Iwaizumi.

Ah, maybe he's a bit too kind, he should be a rebel sometimes.

After gathering everything he headed back to Makki and Mattsun who were wearing flower crowns and smiling like idiots.

"Guys... I swear to god, one day the security is gonna throw you out of the store" Iwaizumi sighed.

"We actually have already been thrown out!" Mattsun said proudly.

"That's not something you should  be proud of" Iwaizumi laughed and focused on the shopping.

After paying an enourmous amount of money for everything (though it didn't matter because Oikawa gave them money for everything) they headed home.

Iwaizumi was surprised to find Oikawa in the kitchen, trying to figure out where the coffee was.