They're coming.

"Ok! Now, let me see if I can remember..." Olivia said to the older children, who were nearly her age.

The children had taken the flashlights into the night for a bit of fun, although not so far away from the camp that they would face certain death from the predators.

Olivia could completely remember the morass code, for she had done this game with Adam and the rest of Team Crafted more times at her old house more times then she could count.

What the game was, was that you and your friend would sit somewhere in the dark, and the other group would be somewhere else far off. Using the flash lights, you would send each other ridicules messages.

One night at her old house, it had gone extremely well. Olivia and Phat sat at one side of the field, and Ty and Adam sat at the other.

Ty and Adam sent a message.

"Dash. Dash, dot, dash, dash. Space. Dot, dot, dot. Dash. Dash, dash, dash. Dot, dash, dash, dot. Space. Olivia you getting this?"

Phat asked as he watched the flicker. Olivia hurriedly wrote it down on her paper.

"Yes. Now, hush. Keep reading."

"Dot, dot, dash, dot. Dot, dash, dot, dot. Dot, dot. Dash, dot, dash, dot. Dash, dot, dash. Dot, dot. Dash, dot. Dash, dash, dot. Space." After two more letters, the two children began to laugh uncontrollably.

Ty stop flicking me.

"SHUT UP!" Came off from the distance, only making them laugh even more.

"Hmm. Let's see. What should we send to them?" Seto tapped the flashlight to his chin in thought, followed by a yelp in pain after hitting his jaw too hard.

"Oh! I know!" Olivia leaned close to Phat and whispered something in his ear.

An evil smile crossed his face.

Phat flashed the flashlight on and off. Then for more then a second. Then once again.

When they finished they're message, they could hear Adam cursing.

We're eloping.

Phat abruptly picked Olivia off from where she sat on the gator and carried her bridal style, running off into the darkening night.

"Come, let us run off into the night."

"Where's Las Vegas when you need it?!"

"I think south is this way."

That and so much laughter came from the two they didn't realize Adam was chasing them until they could hear him swearing behind them.

"Ah!! Phat, run!" Ty and Adam were on their heals. Phat set Olivia down on the ground so they could run more quickly.

Olivia began to pant, and tripped on some beaten down grass.

"Go on with out me!" She yelled to Phat, but he didn't pay very much attention to that, for he had more important things to attend to. Because as Ty began to drag Olivia away by the feet, Adam was already past them and gaining feet on Phat.

But, it wasn't so easy for Olivia to play the game with the children.

Olivia tried to write down the letters for them on a piece of paper, but the kids already struggled to read. But Olivia managed to get a few letters across, and soon, gave their first attempt to the game.

It went just as Olivia had expected, but a bit better.

They struggled making the dots and dashes distinctively different. In the end, they had to shout the messages to each other.

But with the laughter that they shared from so far away, the night couldn't have gotten.

Then Olivia got an idea.

When it was her turn, she sent a message so important to her she nearly cried.

Although the kids on the other side of the field could not understand it the first and second time she sent it, and eventually she and her 12 year old partner had to shout it more then three times, it still brought the same laughter it had brought so long ago that Olivia really needed.

We're eloping.

Only this time, Olivia was the one to pick up HER friend.

He giggled and giggled as Olivia ran around trees, singing a song of Las Vegas at the top of her lungs.

After laughing so hard to the point of tears, they settled back down on their spot and waited for their next message to arrive.

"Here we go." Her partner said.

After an extremely long time of waiting, they saw the flashlight in the distance flicker on.

As he read the signals, Olivia wrote them down.

"Dash. Dot, dot, dot, dot. Dot. Dash, dot, dash, dash. Dot, dash, dot..."

They herd a scream.

Filling with concern and panic, the messages kept coming.

"Dash, dot, dash, dot. Dash, dash, dash. Dash, dash. Dot, dot. Dash, dot."

He stopped, in horror.

"Dash... Dash..."

Olivia looked up at him with terror. He turned his head to look directly into her eyes in grave and realization.

"Dot."

Only in danger did the other child manage to send the message perfectly for the first time.

They're coming.