Screeched away.

"OliviaLovesSnow." He pulled out a small silver box made to look like a wrapped present. He opened it.

"Will you marry me?" He whispered.

"Yes!" Olivia cried out, tears in her eyes. Phat stood up. He held her by he waist, and shared with her an amazing, passionate kiss.

When Phat let her go, he pulled the ring out of the box, and slipped it onto Olivia's finger.

It was nothing Olivia had ever seen before. It had pink, precious stones with a glistening Opal in the center.

"It's my promise ring. I will always wait for you." He smiled. Olivia cried on his shoulder.

He hugged her, and kissed her cheek.

"I love you."

After holding her for ten minutes, Phat let her go. He clinged to her hand, and began to lead her back to the group, still fighting over who got which side of town.

But they stopped with a halt when they herd a screech of tires and scuffs on the pavement.

Olivia spun around, but was picked up by her sides. The man threw her to another man and he gagged her, throwing her into the back of the van with the loud tires.

"HEY!!!!!!!' Phat tried running to the van, but the first man punched him in the pit of his stomach, knocking the air out of him. He flew back, going unconscious. Olivia screamed through her gag at the sight of blood gushing from his head and mouth. The car screeched away.