I... Love you.

Olivia awoke to the thud of the car going in a pot hole. They had been driving for hours.

Olivia was losing hope of ever being found by the police. She wept.

"Hey! Keep it down in there!" The man in the passenger's seat got up and walked to her. He began to beat her with a stick.

Though brutal, Olivia did not cry, for it could only make him more furious.

When he was done, he went to sit back down in his seat. Olivia just sat, hugging her knees.

They had been talking when she had started to fall asleep. All she herd was five words.

"When she's sold in..." That was when she was put in such a deep slumber. But all the more she screamed in her terror dream of this devastating land.

She would never see her family again.

-------------

The realization made Olivia feel so low inside. She would never see Adam's face again.

But she had a few things to say to him. A few last words.

He needed to know she was alive before she died.

"Excuse me?" She whispered so low she didn't know if the men could hear her. But to her surprise, they had.

"What?"

"Can I... Make a video?"

"A WHAT?"

"Sense I'm going to die, or at least.. Never see my family again, can I... Make a video for my channel?"

"Fine. Whatever." He handed her back her phone from her purse.

Even if she wanted to use it to escape, she couldn't. She didn't know where she was, and her phone could not be tracked but 911.

"No funny business, or I will through you out of the car." He hissed.

Olivia turned on the video.

"Hello my little snowflakes." She began. It was in a whispered crying.

"I am here to tell you you will never see me again." A tear came from her eye.

"I have been kidnapped. I don't know where I'm going, but I know I'll never be found." Her face turned red and her eyes puffed.

"Adam. You're the best brother I could ever have. You gave me the greatest life." She took a deep breath as more tears ran on her cheeks and dripped from her nose.

"Love you bro."

She raised her head.

"Phat. I love you. I'll never forget you. Never. I'll always be with you. But please, don't wait for me. I will never see you again."

Olivia had to stop. She was going to lose it in front of the camera.

"Don't do drugs."

She took a deep breath.

"Brouwer Power." Another sigh.

"I..." She struggled to hold it in.

"Love you." She turned to camera off, and began to sob.

She would never see them again.