Chapter 15: Sting's Dance

Comenzar desde el principio

"I am Chapati Lola and I will be joined with Mr. Yajima! Also for our special guest we have Rabian from the Scheherazade Theater!" He announced then the said man walked I in and took his seat.

"Thank you very much!" He smiled. Fairy Tail sweatdropped as Erza had sparkles all over her and a chibi face plastered on her.

"Today we have our tag team battles and a challenge!" The crowd cheered and Mato came out to the middle.

"Today's challenge will be called Naval Battle-kabo!!!" Mato announced.

Suddenly, a big or will with water appeared above Mato and everyone was curious.

"The participant will go into the sphere of water and try to knock each other out of the ball-kabo. The last two remaining will have a time of five minutes, if you able to push out your opponent during the time limit, the one pushed out will immediately come last-kabo. After the five minutes, if they are pushed out they will remain in second place-kabo." Mato explained.

Everyone nodded and began to discuss on who to pick.

"So who should go?" I asked, everyone smirked and looked at me.

"You want to see me in a swimsuit again do you?" I sighed, face palming. They nodded.

"Fine, just so we can win the challenge." I reasoned and climbed up the railing.

"Ya sure ya want to jump, blondie?" Sting asked, I grinned and nodded.

I jumped down and a glow engulfed my entire body during mid-jump. Once the light dimmed, I already got to the ground and my outfit changed.

I was now wearing a bikini that was ocean blue, gold trimmings and a golden dragon on the right breast.

Every guy in the arena were either wolf whistling or fainting from blood loss.

I looked over to Sabertooth to see all the guys blushing red and having a nosebleed except for Orga, who was smirking and patting the guys on the back.

"Pervs..." I muttered.

"Sabertooth, we have Lucy Heartfilia!" Chapati yelled, the crowd- *cough*men*cough* cheered as they see me.

"For Lamia Scale, we have Shelia Blendy!" The crowd cheered as the young Blendy sibling walked out.

"Mermaid Heel, Risley Law!" As the chubby female walked out, men cheered as a she turned into a slim woman.

"Fairy Tail Team B, give it up for Juvia Lockser!!!" Crowds screamed and some chanted as the Water Woman came out to the arena.

"Quatro Cerberus, give it up for Rocker!" As he announced him, the placed turned silent and Rocker came out with a devastated face.

"Fairy Tail Team A, let's welcome Lisanna Strauss!!!" Some cheering and screaming was heard as she came out, waving to the crowd.

"And finally Blue Pegasus, we have Miss Jenny Realight!!!" Every-men-one cheered and screamed for her as she came out with a too revealing bikini on.

"Now! Shall we see who will come victorious?!"

================================

Me:TA DAAAAAA!!!!

Sting: Ya done yet?

Lucy: She is Sting.

Me: Lucy! Go back, you have the scenes later on!

Lucy: Fine fine...  *leaves for the shoot*

Me: Now, we have our special guest today......  *drumroll* Please welcome...  my good friend....

KAI!!

Kai: When did I even get here...?

Me: Just Now.

Kai: *sees Kuno* Hey, Kuno~

Me: *rolls eyes* *whispers to readers: He always flirts with me whenever he sees me.*

Kai: It's because I like you~

Me: Yea, you say that all the time.

Rogue: Can we get on with it?

Sting: Yea! I want to know the poll results!

Me: Sure, Kai, can you do the disclaimer please?

Kai: Of course. My dear Kuno doesn't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does, so if any of you ever accuse her, you're all gonna be dead by my hands! Oh! VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE her story everyone!

Sting and Rogue: *sweatdrops*

Me: *blushes from statement* U-uh...  Thank you Kai. I-I'll write down the results now.

StiLu/StiCy -8

RoLu -8

RuLu/LuFus -6

Sting and Rogue: I'm leading again- no I am- NO I AM!!!

Me: Boys, if you argue, I'm gonna deduct three marks out of the two of you.

Sting and Rogue: *immediately shuts up*

Kai: You're the best!

Me: *blushes*

Happy: They liiiiiiiiiike each other!

Me: W-when did you g-get here?! *kicks Happy out the window*

Kai: So you like me huh?  *smirks*

Me: *looks away* A-anyway, be sure to vote for your OTPS also here is my goal for this chapter!

Views: 175
Votes: 5

That will be all!!

Kai: See you tomorrow my beloved!

Me: B-BYE!!!