Chapter Six: PewDiePie!

**Mark's POV**
I slammed my door as I got back into my car, tossing my backpack onto the passenger seat. I ruffled my thick, dark hair, slamming my forehead into the steering wheel.

"Pull yourself together, Mark," I whispered allowed.

My stomach had an awful bubbly feeling, my heart running a thousand miles per hour in my chest. I took a deep breath, steadying my unexplained nerves. Finally, I started up my car, and began the trip to Felix's house. He lived deeper into the city, in a upper middle-class neighborhood. After a twenty minute drive, I pulled into Felix's large driveway, and parked in front of his two story home. I got out of my car, looking up at Felix's house. It was an attractive shade of beige, with a lighter trimming, and grand redwood double doors. The main bedroom, along with Felix's room had large balconies.

The front door was unlocked, so I let myself in, knowing Felix would just yell at me to come in, anyway. The house smelled like flowery Fabreeze, and was spotless, as usual. The hardwood glistened as if it had recently been polished, the only thing out of place a small ball of fur floating across the floor. I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket, and sent a quick text to my mom, telling her where I was.

"Helvete!" A Swedish voice echoed down the stares.

I walked over towards the staircase near the front door, and looked up to see Felix standing at the top.

"What did you say?"

"The fucking dogs are shedding. Stupid lards!" Felix yelled dramatically, as Edgar and Maya wobbled down the stairs.

I knelt down and scooped them both into my arms, letting them lick, excitedly at my face. I set them back down, the pugs immediately disappearing into another room. Felix stopped halfway down the steps, and swore in their direction.

"Oh, leave them alone. They don't even have a lot of hair," I chuckled, walking up to meet Felix. "What did you want, anyway? I was busy."

"Not busy, enough, apparently. You're here, anyway," Felix said, sassily.

"What the fuck is it, Felix?"

"What happened today?" He asked, leaning back against the rail of the staircase, crossing his toned arms across his chest.

I shifted back, leaning against the eggshell wall, observing the blueish bruise beneath Felix's eye. "It wasn't right to beat him up."

"Why do you care? We always bully people. What makes him special?"

"Maybe I don't think it's right to bully people, anymore," I snapped.

"Or maybe, you like him," Felix remarked, and turned his back to me, as he made his way upstairs.

"So what if I do? He's a nice kid," I defended, following Felix upstairs.

"He's a freak."

"And you're an ass."

Felix stopped in front of his bedroom door, and spun around to face me, a frustrated look in his blue eyes.

"An ass, you'll never have," Felix said, his tone cruel.

I glared at him, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means, you're a fag, that just wants to get laid. And you've set your gay eyes on the new ki-"

I swung at Felix, my fist connecting hard against his cheek. He gasped, and fell back into his room. I stalked forward, and bent over, grabbing his collar, forcing him to look up at me.

"Don't ever call me, or anyone a fag! Never again, you Swedish cunt!" I screamed, and shoved him back against the floor.

Felix flinched, as I raised my hand, to run my shaky fingers through my disheveled hair. His light eyes glossed over with tears, his usual cocky expression growing soft. I crossed my eyes, glaring down at him, as he shifted to his knees. He hung his head low, his dusty, golden hair falling over his eyes. He sniffled, gently rubbing at his sore jaw. I leaned my weight against the doorframe, letting out a sigh.

"Damnit, Felix. Don't cry," I sighed, my tone gentler, but still irritated.

"I can't help it," Felix mumbled through the tears falling down his cheeks. "I hate it when you're mad."

"Then stop being an ass!"

"I'm sorry!" Felix snapped, looking up at me with a pained, emotional expression.

I sighed, exasperated, and pushed myself forward. I knelt down in front of Felix, brushing away his tears with my thumb. Felix smiled softly, shifting his hair out of his eyes.

"You're such a cry baby," I said, softly.

"I know."

"And you're right. I do like Jack."

"He likes you, too. I've seen the way he looks at you. It's kind of... adorable."

"He's adorable," I whispered, my cheeks burning.

Felix laughed, and hopped to his feet. "Come on! I need some ice for my face," he said, cheerily, holding a hand out for me to take.

I took his hand, standing straight up, and let him pull me back down to the kitchen. I hopped up onto the marble countertop, as Felix dug out an icepack from their shiny, high tech fridge. His parents worked practically all day long, leaving Felix with the house to himself-well, besides the two, adorable pugs. It was a high schooler's dream, but for Felix, it was hard. The anger and cruel emotions he showed others was a projection of what he felt inside, towards his parents. He suffered from an anxiety attack a year ago, and since then, the depression had only grown worse. He was lonely, resentful, and angry. The lack of attention from his parents had affected him more than they could understand, his illness driving them even further from their son. I was the only thing closest to family that he had.

"How are you feeling? You've been a little more violent than usual."

"Fuck off," Felix growled, and walked out of the kitchen.

I sighed, and hopped down from the counter, following him into the living room, where Edgar and Maya were laying on the giant bean bags laying in front of the large, sheik beige couches. Felix scooped Edgar into his arms, and plopped into the giant, black bean bag. He pressed the icepack against his cheek, staring blankly at the black tv screen. I groaned, and grabbed the remote off the recliner, flopping onto the long, couch as I flicked on the tv. Maya hopped up onto the couch, settling onto my stomach. I put on Cartoon Network, which was playing Rick and Morty. Felix mumbled something about me being a nerd, but I ignored him, and turned up the volume.

"So, why did you really invite me over, Pewds?" I asked, patting the top of Maya's head.

"I want to start a YouTube channel."

"Seriously?"

"I need help with a name."

"Pewds."

"They'll just call me Pubes!"

"God, I don't know... um..."

We sat in silence for a few moments, both of us thinking. Edgar licked at the icepack, making me chuckle as Felix swore at him.

"PEWWWWDIEPIEEEEE!!"

I jumped, along with Maya, as Felix screamed out, suddenly.

"What the fuck?" I laughed, sitting up, as Maya hopped off the couch to look at Felix.

"PewDiePie!"

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"I don't fucking know," he laughed.

I chuckled, running my fingers through my red floof. "Okay, PewDiePie. Let's set up your channel."

Heyyy, an update! Sorry I haven't been active lately, senior year, you know! Well, you probably don't. I'm probably older than most people reading my stories. Oh well, hope you enjoyed this little segment, and I will see you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!      see what I did there? Teehee