Chapter Fifteen: Shooting Stars

**Mark's POV**

Felix squeezed me with his strong, long arms, but it didn't help. I didn't want to be comforted. I wanted to cry. I wanted to cry, until I could cry no more. Felix hummed softly, rocking on the balls of his feet, his blonde hair brushing my cheek, his forehead nestled into my shoulder. We stood in the middle of his bedroom, the room as spotless as usual. Whenever Felix felt lonely, he cleaned excessively.

"Hug me back," Felix whispered.

"I don't know why I came here. I just want to be alone."

"No, you don't."

Tears streaked down my cheeks, Felix's tight hug flooding me with emotions I couldn't handle. I shoved him off, stumbling back against his door. Instead of cussing me out, like I expected him to do, he looked back at me with a crushed expression. He sat back on the edge of his bed, blue eyes brimmed with tears.

"Din jävla..." Felix mumbled, tears cutting him off. "Why can't I comfort you, the way you comfort me?"

"Because I don't need comfort. I just need to cry," I sighed.

"Crying won't fix anything."

"But it will make me feel better."

Felix wiped at his tears, and looked up at me with an oddly, mischievous expression. He stood up, and strutted over to me. He patted my bright hair, and smiled.

"You stay here. Let out your frustration. I'm going to show our little guest around," Felix said, giving me a wink.

I groaned, and walked over to the edge of his bed, flopping back on the incredibly soft mattress.

"Just, don't piss him off, okay?"

"You really like him, don't you?"

"I'm not the only one with a little pet," I said sarcastically.

Felix chuckled, and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

**Cry's POV**
I've never taken time to talk to the Irish boy, but with him in front of me now, I had no idea what to say. My anxiety bubbled up inside me, threatening to shove me into a state I dreaded. Luckily, Felix came trotting down the stairs, his playful expression landing on me. I smirked, and quickly looked away, scared to get trapped in his eyes.

"Hello, Jackaboy," Felix purred, his tone full of mischief. What is he up to?

"Where's Mark?" Jack asked, his usually bubbly voice, brittle when speaking to the senior.

Felix walked over to my side, and wrapped a long, lean arm around my waist. I shoved him off, and walked back over to the couch, grabbed the tv remote, and switched it off. Felix's arm brushed over my hip, his words close against my ear.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I don't want to be here, if you all start fighting. I'm going home," I sighed, brushing passed Felix.

He caught my hand, and pulled me back with ease. Not that I would fight his touch.

"Please, don't go," he whispered, his blue eyes locking me into their mysterious aura.

I knew it must've looked strange in Jack's eyes, seeing the boy that bullied him desperately trying to keep an emo-kid from leaving his house. Felix brushed his fingers along my jaw, making my body tremble. Why does he do this to me? I smacked his hand away, fighting the smile creeping over my light lips.

"Please," Felix whispered, a scared, emotional expression washing over his face.

I sighed, "Fine. I'll stay. But don't bully the kid, okay?"