4. The Meeting...

Start from the beginning

I was sometimes so lucky to have sister-in-laws like her and the other two because they were like my mothers in my life more than anyone can ever be.

Don't get me wrong, but when you grown with 3 older brothers and you're the youngest and a girl, things tend to out of hand real quick. I seriously didn't know about "the talk", marking or mating process until Christina showed up on my brother's 16th birthday.

We were gone out to celebrate his birthday at Dairy Queen, when Christina happened to be on the night shift to raise money for her dream trip to Miami, where Xavier took Christina for their honeymoon.

She was before part of another small Pack in where she was the Gamma's daughter. Two months later after meeting my brother, her former Pack was attacked upon wiping the Pack's name from its existent.

"Thanks for worrying about me Christina, you know you hold a real special role in my life. But you aren't going to tell Xavier I lied right?" I asked scaredly.

I see her mouth open but surprisingly she laughed. "And risk telling him about 'that time of month?' Are you kidding me, that's something no girl would risk, especially me considering that's the code name for it in my squad."

I laugh along at my own foolishness.

Idiot! Remember the tim-, June starts to blab on but I blocked her off for now.

"Anyway, where are you guys sitting?" I ask simply, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Nora, your brothers have given us all strict warning saying you can't be alone so we all have to stick together. As a precaution you know, even though the meeting has been changed to 3:30." She shrugged lightly. "It won't be so bad, we can a girls night out you know." She said trying to make me feel better.

Personally, I didn't mind because I understood the safety hazard of not following it. Examples; horror movies.

Also because luckily, my brothers didn't get their Warriors to watch after me. I knew the girls would've argued for the Warriors watching over me part, so I don't go against their offer of having a girl's night out.

"Thanks," I say, cheerfully, "but I'm going to shower again. I'll join you afterwards, okay?"

"Again?" She raises a suspicious eyebrow at me like Zayn does, when he getting the truth out of me. I'm really good at telling the truth and really bad at lying, just so you know.

"The orange juice incident in the morning," I reply, not loosing eye contact with hers.

"Oh yeah that," she said, with laugh, "I swear living with your brother has made my memory weak. Me, Angel and Mia will be waiting for you in your really bedroom in a moment, okay?"

"Got it boss," I reply with a sloppy salute, walking down the hallway, in to my room and grabbing the fresh towel, dress and pair of boots from my closet.

I eye the clock and remember that the time for meeting has been changed to 3:30. The current time was 3:20, so I had 10 mins to get out of my shower.

I strip, and hop into my step in shower. I turn the water on to hot and then I open the bottle to my new shampoo, it's sweet smell of freshly plucked roses

I lather it into my hair while it enriches my hair with its strong fusion, making my senses stronger. I rinse and use my expensive lavender body wash to leather up my skin.

I hop out of the shower minutes later, wrapped in a big cozy towel while I dry my hair by leaving it open and brushing it out before slipping into my dress.

It was a peachy knee high, high-low dress with a small sleeves and a thin golden belt around the waist.

I wore it with a long golden dangling necklace and of course my mom's priceless necklace, now freely dangling on my neck and then wore some simple diamond studs for my ears.