twenty one

Daniel's POV

I curse to myself as the officer walks towards my window as I roll it down.

"Good evening, officer." I greet him and he simply nods.

"Hello. Do you know by I'm pulling you over?" he asks and I nod.

"I was speeding, sir."

"License and registration." he demands and I reach into my glove box, finding what he needs. I hand it to him and he looks it over, nodding.

"You were going 25 miles over the speed limit. I'm gonna have to write you a ticket." he states, clicking his pen and handing me a slip of paper.

After everything is set, he gives me the okay to go and I do. I shrug it off, the safety of my boyfriend meaning much more.

I would get millions of speeding tickets for that boy.

•••

Joey's POV

"So, Joseph, I think we both know why you're here." Christian states, pacing around the room.

"Quit playing these fucking games. I didn't do shit to you! You did this to yourself." I snap, struggling in the restraints holding me in place.

Christian storms towards me, inching towards my face.

"This would all go a lot faster if you shut your mouth." he whispers, his voice scarily calm.

Christian takes something from his pocket, and I soon realize it's a pocketknife. He flips it open smoothly, placing the cool metal against my bare wrist gently.

"You don't deserve him, and you know it. After all, who could love someone who doesn't even love himself?" he mimics the words I've heard from numerous people, my face reddening with anger. The blade gently glides along my skin and I inhale sharply.

"You're worthless. He deserves so much better. He deserves me." he whispers in my ear, continuing to draw blood.

"You're a fucking psychopath." I snap, my breath quickening.

This statement displeases him and he takes the knife from my wrist, holding the blade against my neck.

"I don't care what you do to me, kill me," I begin, teeth clenched and holding back tears, "as long as you make sure he's okay."

(a/n: 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀)