ten

Daniel's POV

Joey lies down onto the bed as I hesitantly climb on top of him.

"Don't be shy, baby." Joey whispers. "It's just me."

I smile, leaning down and kissing his lips lustfully. My tongue glides along his bottom lip, begging for entrance into his beautiful mouth. He allows it and my tongue immediately takes dominance, roaming his mouth. He groans into the kiss and I begin to grind onto him gently. I feel myself growing harder as I continue the action, detaching my lips from his.

"You're so fucking sexy dominating me." Joey pants, licking his lips. I blush, sliding my shirt off my torso before removing his.

My fingers slide down his torso, stopping at the button of his jeans. I pop the button, unzipping them. Climbing off of him, I slide his pants down his legs, tossing them on the floor with our shirts. I then continue by removing my pants, leaving us both in our underwear.

"I want you to fuck me, Danny." Joey whispers, his words causing chills to run through my body and my erection to grow.

I grind against him gently as my hands run along his bare chest. His skin tingles under my touch, hearing his breath hitch.

"What do I do?" I ask, my voice nervous. He smirks, tugging on the waistband of my underwear.

"Remove these, baby. Then we'll get going." he whispers, resulting in a blush from me.

I sit up, sliding my underwear down and tossing them to the side. My erection pops up, resting against my lower abdomen. The smirk on Joey's face only grows as he sees my hardened length.

"I'll bend over for you." he whispers and I nod.

His new position causes me to take a sharp intake of breath. My fingers lace themselves under the waistband of his underwear, sliding them down slowly and inspecting his beautiful behind.

"Don't be scared, baby." Joey whispers. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

I pause before nodding.

"I'm sure."

I'm taken out of my daze by the beeping of the stove. I look at Joey, pouting and running towards the kitchen.

"What the hell?" a voice questions and I turn to see Hope sitting at the kitchen table.

I begin to panic, grabbing something to cover my obvious erection.

"Hope? I didn't know you'd be home yet." I say hurriedly, attempting to take the cake out of the oven without flashing her my bits.

A fit of laughter sounds from her and I turn a deep red.

"Oh sweetie, don't be so embarrassed. You guys fuck. It wouldn't be the first time I caught you guys in some kind of sexual act." she smirks as the word leave her mouth. I flush slightly at the memories of her smirking and making smart remarks.

"Can you just like...cover your eyes or something so I can walk past?" I stumble over my words and she nods, covering her eyes as I run towards my room.

"What the hell?" Joey questions, his position changing upright.

"Hope is here." I whisper, grabbing my underwear and sliding them on. Joey smirks, watching me put on my clothes hurriedly.

"Can I borrow that robe?" he asks, pointing towards my white robe hanging on my closet door. I nod and he stands up, putting it over his naked body, glistening the slightest bit with sweat.

"I bet she wouldn't mind listening, you know." Joey says quietly and I slap his shoulder playfully.

"Shut up." I mumble as we head into the kitchen.

(a/n: okay maybe i lied about there being smut. I'm not in a smutty mood. i jUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING. BYEEEE)