six

i feel like now, the votes will go back down again. *melts into a puddle* but life is life and i love pussy so bye
^quote of the fooking year

Joey's POV

He moans loudly as he rides my hard length roughly, the sound of skin slapping filling the room. I groan as my thrusts meet his bounces, my hands on his hips and our eyes locking.

"You're so fucking tight, Daniel." I mutter, my teeth clenching as the the pleasure overtakes my body.

"Too bad this is all a pigment of your imagination." Daniel whispers before disappearing, causing me to blink rapidly.

I jolt awake, a thin layer of sweat coating my body. My breathing is heavy as I look around the room, finding myself in my designated room in the frat house. My eyes water as I come to the realization that Daniel isn't by my side and he never will be again. Who would want to be with me after what I said to him? I never treated him the way he deserved. I love him, but I always manage to fuck everything up. With good comes bad, there just happens to be a lot more bad in this situation.

A groan escapes my lips at the erection I have after the dream. My hand reaches down as I look around, guilt pitting at the bottom of my stomach. I shrug it off and squeeze my hand around the hard member, pumping it up and down slowly. I sigh in relief, leaning my head back and letting the pleasure overtake me.

As soon as I climax, I clean myself up and throw on a t-shirt and sweatpants, grabbing a towel and heading to the shower. I'm surprised at the silence in the house as I enter the bathroom and close the door slowly.

My mind begins to wander as I step into the hot shower, the water forming beads along my slightly tanned skin. The hot water loosens my tight muscles, reducing any strain or stress in my body. I'm the biggest idiot on this planet. I lost the most amazing boy in the world because of my drunken idiocy. That was my last chance and I blew it. I fucking blew it (like Daniel's dick). He made me a better person. What am I supposed to do now?

I step out of the shower, wrapping a towel loosely around my hips, hanging low. The cold air immediately nips at my skin as I tip toe into the hallway, praying nobody catches me.

"Hey Graceffa!" someone calls and I curse quietly to myself, turning around. Shane stands there and I roll my eyes.

"What're you even doing here, Shane?" I cross my arms over my chest and raise my eyebrow at him. He smirks and hip thrusts swiftly.

"Classy, Shane. Very classy." I mutter, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Oh be quiet, Joseph. I was kidding. I drank too much, needed to crash here." he yawns and stretches his arms upward as I turn on my heels, walking towards my room.

"Don't fucking call me Joseph." I mutter to myself and slam my door closed.

I rip the towel from my body and throw on some briefs, followed by some black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. I leave my hair to air-dry and head on my way, a pair of black converse on my feet.

"Feeling dark today I see." I hear Shane remark as I walk down the stairs quickly.

"Shut the fuck up, Shane." I yell from the bottom of the stairs and run out the door.

I'm going to see Daniel. I don't care what it takes.