Chapter 1- Planning

You know what's pure joy for a child? Winter Break. No homework, teachers, learning, or those stupid people that your forced to be with. All of that, for two whole weeks. There's no better way to waste all this time than a sleepover.

      Now that we're all on the same page, I'll tell you how I spent my Winter Break- with my crush, Rachel. (A/N- Y'all might be wondering what's going on if you read the last story. In the last story <for those of you who weren't kind enough to read it> Eve debated whether or not she should have a crush on this girl. She ended up not losing hope, so here we are. Anyways, continue reading, please comment and vote 😉) Right as we got home from school, officially starting Winter Break, Rachel and I were texting (A/N- In between books, Eve worked up the courage to get her number, for those of you that read the last book). We were mainly texting about this girl, an annoying girl, named Jocelyn.

      The reason(s) she was annoying (and kind of a female dog, if you know what I mean) was that me and her had a history of going to Summer Day Camp together, and she was a straight up bully. Nothing more to it. Now before anyone says something like "people change" and "second chances are a thing," there's another reason she's annoying. At school, she is like a lost puppy towards Rachel, following her around everywhere, not giving me or Abby (my friend) a chance to talk to Rachel, because she gives us the death glare. None of us really like Jocelyn's aditude, but we have to suffer, because we're all softies, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings.

      Anyway, Rachel and I were talking about that, since it was our last day, we got to go anywhere in our school and do fun activities, but Jocelyn kept following us around. While we were texting, I said something along the lines of hanging out. She agreed that we should hang, so we were both thrilled. I told her I would text her soon when I had more details on when I was free.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

      We ended up choosing a date to hang out, and we were both thrilled. It was still about a week from then, but I was happy anyways, because we would get to finally be together... alone!

      Hope y'all are still reading my horrible writing!! You know the drill, please comment and vote. Also, be sure to tell me how you want things between Rachel and Eve to go. There will be a twist coming up soon (well, kind of a twist, you might remember it if you read the last story), so keep reading! Thanks so much for all the love and support so far, remember I follow back!! If you read this far, love ya!!
-PEBbleGirl 😊😍😘