Myreah | ii

Third POV

     Lucy woke up with a yawn, while looking at her alarm clock, one eye half-closed. She had nearly forgotten the entire ordeal with Fairy Tail the day before until she had realised that her insignia was missing.

     Shrugging off the empty feeling from her hand, she took a shower and changed into a black croptop with matching jeans and white sneakers. She clipped her hair back with a few bobby pins and applied a light stroke of mascara over her lashes. She summoned Virgo to quickly pack and transport her necessities to the Spirit World while she tries to converse with the landlady.

*****

     Feeling quite satisfied with herself since she was able to convince the landlady to reserve her apartment, she quickly took out a key. However, this key was different. It was black and white, and it had a lock attached to it.

     "Gate of the 5th Hellfire, I open thee!" She chanted

     "MYREAH!" A bell sound was heard as a black and white magic circle formed a few meters in front of her. A hand popped out of the magic circle as it broke, revealing a girl clad in lilac and gray-black..

     She had two bunny-like mechanical apparatuses on her head, matching it with a tail that had a split end

     She had two bunny-like mechanical apparatuses on her head, matching it with a tail that had a split end. She dons something akin to a lilac swimsuit while also sporting a cape and detachable sleeves. She had thigh high socks and boots. Everything was lilac colored with a few pieces of black near the tips to complete the overall look.

     Aside from that, her short hair was also lilac, and she had the perfect face. However, her most eye catching feature, aside from the mechanical apparatuses, were her eyes. They were yellow, and they look like something that would pry open your soul.

     Her name was Myreah, and she was an experiment of Lucifer until she was saved by the Angel of Hell. And for the experiment herself, she dedicated everything to her saviour.

     Seeing her mistress, Lucy Heartfilia, made her drop down to her knees.

     "Stand, Myreah." That single command made her eyes glow an eerie shade of gold as she stood up, eyes not meeting her mistress's.

     Seeing this, Lucy smiled and said "Relax, I just wish to inform you that I will be coming back." At this comment, the glowing eyes faded as the demon looked at her mistress with wide eyes, shock and awe betraying her eyes.

     'Did I hear it right?!' The demon thought. 'My mistress is coming back'

     The demon was overjoyed, to say the least. A wide smile broke on the two's faces. Lucy knew Myreah would spread the news, and she also knew that her brother, Lucifer, would be glad to welcome her again.

     "M-mistress, are you sure? What happened during your stay here in the mortal world?" The demon stammered as she questioned the blonde.

     "Of course, I shall tell you and the others soon once I arrive. Please do tell Lucifer to prepare a banquet for all of the officials that preserved the peace in hell." She smiled as she summoned a Hell Butterfly, her signature message carrier, as well as her way of verification, and sent it to Myreah. The butterfly rested on one of her 'ears' as it fluttered, showing of the insignia of the wizard.

     Myreah bowed one last time before she dissolved into thin air, leaving no trace of her presence inside the apartment.

*****

—In Hell—

     [Royal Palace]

     "WHAT?!" A voice boomed with authority. "She is coming back?" The owner of the voice was a man with blonde hair, red eyes, and a small black tattoo underneath his left eye. He. Was. Gorgeous. I shall not elaborate further.

     This man was no other than Lucifer himself, the ruler of Hell, and the brother of the Angel

     This man was no other than Lucifer himself, the ruler of Hell, and the brother of the Angel. The gorgeous devil grinned, showing off his pearly white smile, as he told Myreah to inform the rest of the tenants in the Royal Palace.

     The demon followed her mistress's brother and spread out a few lilac colored butterflies to spread the news.

     The gorgeous devil sat on his throne, thinking of the past years when Lucy was the saviour of the realm.

*****

     [Fiore]

     The blonde girl hummed an unfamiliar tune as she was sitting down on her bed. She was twirling her circle of keys in her hand as a white magic circle opened up in front of her. She lightly giggled as her left eye glowed reddish brown, and stuck her foot inside the portal. She stood straight and then proceeded to walk towards the circle.

     As the circle vanished, one would notice the book she left on her bed, with a note placed near it, stating that the book was for Levy in beautiful, clean cursive.

—Chapter End—

HELLOOOOO! Chapter two, updated! Yay! I'll probably update this at least once a week or every 2 weeks, who knows. Meh, even I don't know XD

Anyways!

Vote (depends on you :*)

Comment (please leave your thoughts, I also appreciate humor haha)

And do whatever you like!

Thankyou :*