Chapter 40:Josh Staying Over And Pizza Night

Start from the beginning

Auntie Kaye left the room and I hopped off Josh. I grabbed the bag but Josh took it off me. I just let him because I know he was trying to look out for me. I placed my phone in my back pocket and wrapped my arm around Josh's arm. We both exited the room and made our way to reception. Josh signed me out and we left the hospital. Josh dropped my arm from his and placed his arm on my lower back. We continued strolling through the car park and came a stop at my car. I didn't think that I had my car with me but I missed my baby since it was 2 days. Josh dangled the keys in front of me and I tried to grab them but he pulled back. I really wanted to drive my car!

Aria: Hey you meanie, I want my car keys

Josh: No chance. You are not driving back home

Aria: You are so unfair

Josh: Rules are rules. Your uncle told me to look out for you

Aria: You are actually going to do that

Josh: Yes I am because we don't want anything happening again to you

Aria: Screw you

I started marching away from Josh and I heard footsteps behind me. I knew they were his and he probably knows that I am winding him up. I continued strolling and Josh got closer to me. He grabbed hold of my waist and turned me around. I glanced down at our feet but he put his finger under my chin and lifted my chin up. I gazed into his eyes and he smashed his lips on to mine. We started making out in the middle of the hospital car park. I pulled away but put one finger up to Josh's lips so he couldn't kiss me anymore.

Josh: We will continue this later

Aria: Yeah whatever

Josh: I give you whatever. You are such in such annoying mood today

Aria: I know but remember that we have the boys tonight

Josh: We can still make out later

Aria: I swear if they walk in on us. I will kill you

Josh: Whatever bad girl. Let's going

Aria: I'm a bad girl now

Josh: Yes you are. Hurry up and lets get going

Josh placed his hand out and I took it. We hiked back to the car and hopped in. Josh placed the bag in the back and we both strapped ourselves in. He started the engine and drove back to my house.

30 minutes later, we have arrived back at my house and Josh parked the car up on the drive way. He stopped the engine and we both unstrapped ourselves. Josh grabbed the bag and we both hopped out. He locked the car and we stepped into my house. Josh dropped the bag near the stairs and I lead him to the living room. Uncle Dappy told us to sit down on the other sofa so we did and Uncle Dappy began talking.

Dappy: It's 5pm now so we both are going to head out. Make sure the boys don't miss behave and here is some money for you to get a take away (Handing the money to Josh)

Aria: Thank you and see you later

Kaye: See you all later. Make sure the boys are in bed by 9pm at the max

Josh: No problem. Have a nice time

Auntie Kaye and Uncle Dappy got off the sofa. They both uttered a goodbye to the boys and left the house. I turned on the television and flicked through the channels. I stopped at Pretty Little Liars and realised that it was the episode that I need to watch. I chucked the remote down by mine and Josh's feet. I sat in between Josh's legs as he had them either side of me. I was lower down the Josh and I leaned back into him. He wrapped his arms around my neck loosely and rested them just below my boobs. He kissed the top of my forehead and I lifted my head up. He gave me a kiss on the lips and I turned back to the television. The boys were playing on the floor with their toys.