Codes of Quantum Information

c. 12-28-2016, Olan L. Smith

Dear Mr. Wizard,

MW, how can I inquire about our state of being? I know you are the architect of this aberration we see as the universe, but are you the deceiver? I am getting closer to understanding this deception; what we call life, thought, and consciousness. Some may think it bold of me to say I know, but I am a gnostic. I know nothing exists, not the box, not the cat in the box, not the man who made the box, and neither does the observer exist. Descartes said, I think I am, is a delusion, also, and we already know that matter is both a wave and particle. Scale up the double slit experiment; so we are the size of an electron, toss us through the, and we would also be both human and wave, and we like the particles to collapse into wave potentials.

We use our brains to think; so inside us is reality? But follow logic and know the brain exists. No box, no cat, no brain to perceive, and no thought; then what are we? If energy has mass, then that too is a persistent illusion; no box, no cat, no brain, no universe, no thought, no energy; only nothingness. Are we the simulations (Sims) trying to figure out who we are, and discovering we are only bits of information in a multiple-dimensional game, and within that infinite dimensional "box" it is not binary codes, but codes of quantum information, infinite streams of data that only become real when we sense with our non-existent senses...nothingness sensing nothingness perceiving something, or imagine Sims sensing each other thinking the other is real, bits of information programmed to think what they see is real. Then that logic leads to Sims creating Sims creating Sims. ; I ask what tree, what forest, what sound, what listener; what observer, what Wizard?

We often look at the quantum world of quanta as something down there, a world unto itself, but it is not. We are quanta, everything is quanta, there is no separation between quanta and reality, except our conscious perceptions, and that consciousness is made of quanta. I am sure that when Einstein peeked into the mirror of his mind and found the quantum effect that he jumped backwards, startled and said, "What the fu*k," and shut the door. It is one thing to have a handle on our perceived reality, and it is completely a different thing to have a look into what makes up that reality. Scientists were baffled, confused, and startled when they looked into the world of quantum effects via the double slit experiment. It is one thing to know that a particle can act as both a wave and a particle, but the real surprise comes when reality is only reality to the observer, and guess what; scientists aren't the observers. Something on the other side is the observer, and is that observer THE OBSERVER, our God? Scientists don't like this, their whole existence is being observers, and now their observations are telling them they aren't the only ones, and it is they that are the ones being watched, and we crap ourselves. So, they dug a big hole in the ground to find The Observer. In simplified terms, the scientist found out that they are the rats in the maze.

With love,

Something.