M-theory/Refuges

©August 19th 2016, Olan L. Smith

Yesterday I spoke to you about the Mandela Effect or Mind-Effect, and I said I would go into what I think is causing it. For some this is going to seem too far fetched to deal with; and that is fine, but for those who believe glitches in our memories are real; this will have a ring of truth to it. If you have read this eBook, THE WIZARD, then you know I question the wizard about our existence and this will stay within the theme of quantum mechanics. The base fabric at the smallest level is made up of quantum "stuff", and so far no smallest particle has been detected. There is always something smaller. So what is the smallest bit or particle? Well, perhaps everything is only energy or movement (push). Nothingness moves and creates something basically. I don't want to turn this into a religious talk, but the Book of John: chapter one has some truth in the words. New King James Version, verse 3, "All things were made through Him [the Word], and without Him nothing was made that was made. The Greek word logos means in this sense, force or work. With God's work or force everything was made. Logos then become energy; energy creates all things and, in reality, energy is all things.

From the video above you can see they are talking about shutting down energy with extreme cold. At absolute zero all things stop vibrating and energy stops or is turned off, and everything is frozen solid. To run a D: Wave Quantum Computer (reference the above video) it can only operate at near absolute zero temperatures and what they have found is that everything changes; the laws of physics, and the world; they then step through the LOOKING-GLASS. We are with Alice and we had slid down the rabbit hole, so to speak, and we have entered a whole new realm of existence. Here you can open up new dimensions and new realms. And we can find new Earths just like ours with only small differences; perhaps a name is spelled differently or a phrase in the Bible is worded; but most all else is the same. I think you see where I am going with this; we are in another dimension of time and space, whether by accident or on purpose; we have to deal with the changes or go mad.

Here comes the second half of this theory of what has happened. It has to do with Cern and their creation of a black hole looking for the God Particle and other exotic things. It seems they screwed up and opened a whole new can of worms, time travel. It is not the body traveling through time but our consciousness traveling through time into another realm (the farfetched areas of this talk), but since you have witness the head CEO speak in the above video about his D: Wave quantum computer opening up infinite parallel worlds then you can believe this is true as well. Cern succeeded in making the mini-black hole but now they have accidently created a massive black hole on Earth and the Earth was swallowed up; we are not on our world, thus the subtle differences, we are on a parallel realm where everything is the same but not quite. Cern destroyed us and D: Wave Quantum Computer has saved some of us, (this is much like a rapture event). We are refuges on a new Earth where everything is almost the same and thus the Mandela Effect is happening to us, until we adjust to our new reality, where Sally Fields is now Sally Field.

Lpf, Olan