Hiccups in our Quantum Memory

©2016, Olan L. Smith

Wizard. Is the Mandela Effect really a quantum effect exposed? Has this been happening all along and now because of the internet we are able to act as a collective and begin to explore it as one, comparing notes in real time. I one hundred percent agree that something is happening, but what is happening to me and what has happened to you may be different, and you are just as convinced of the changes as I am. One thing the Mandela Effect sufferers having going for them is they answer a debate by saying, "Well, then I am from a different reality then you, because in my reality South America was further to the west; or that Christopher Reeve was Christopher Reeves, with an ess on the end of his name? You can't argue with them, because you know your reality or memory has changed so you just say, "In my realm South America has not changed, but New Zealand has moved" and you go about your business. Then there are a few changes everyone agrees upon, such as Isaiah 11:6 that now says, "The wolf will dwell with the lamb, and you know for sure it is the lion will lay down with the lamb; Sally Fields is really Sally Field, the Forrest Gump character said was and not is, etc. But what I am going to discuss is quantum effects; are these memory glitches we're experiencing with the Mandela effect are really hiccups in the fabric of our quantum reality.