Purgatory

©August 24th 2016, Olan L

©August 24th 2016, Olan L. Smith

Wizard I am waiting for that jerk that pulls me up from the first sinking feeling of sleep; you know the one called the hypnagogic-jerk, when my head sinks deeper into my pillow and you bring me back to reality for a moment. Am I dreaming? You sprayed a mist over my nose and I inhaled a deep sleep. I am supposed to be in the realm of your hallucinations. A place where time has no meaning and I see clearly many beings made of light who surround me, support me, hug me, and make my life so filled with joy. But something has gone horribly wrong this time; I can't wake up, pull me up from a darkened dream where hallucinations are now delusions, and reality is not bent. I know! You have put my light into a prism, right? My light now bends into all spectrum, and I am projected into many realities at once, each skewed from the one, the one I used to know where I felt safe and the lion lays down with the Lamb. Perhaps this is purgatory where I am neither live nor dead, an in between realms where I must find my own truth. You are not pulling me back. I know, but thank you, for giving me a host of others who are also lost.tical physics. The more you study, even a cursory study of quantum physics, the weirder reality gets, and CERN is delving head-on into the unknown. At the same time D: Wave Quantum Computing is doing the same thing by freezing reality to near absolute zero, meaning not even energy is moving, and energy is what created the universe. In a sense they have to kill the creator to make the computer work, and they made it work at near absolute zero temperature at which time they stepped through the Looking Glass. At the quantum level the rules of physics ceases, and instead of a computer that works on a binary code you have created a computer that works on infinite codes where one is on, two is off, and the third code is both on and off or neither; at the same time, no wonder the CEO of the D: Wave calls it the infinity machine. It doesn't necessarily compute. It changes reality around it (refer to the article at the top of my previous chapter). So, Sally Fields disappeared last night and was replaced by Sally Field. Be aware, be very aware and hope to see you on the flip side.