Shōgo Haizaki

"Hey (Y/N), come out drinking with me?" Shōgo asked once more that day. Shōgo has always liked you ever since you can remember in elementary. He used to pick the flowers from the school garden and give them to you despite the teachers scolding him. You'd have to admit his dedication was a little admirable, but he got a little overprotective sometimes. He has a bit of a Yandere side and hates rejection. every time you came anywhere close to getting into a relationship Shōgo would ruin it by saying stuff like 'we're already dating' ....and making them leave.

"Are you ever going to stop asking?" You retorted sharply rolling your eyes as you walked towards the door.

"Maybe, if you come." He said walking up behind you and tossing his arm over your shoulder spooking you slightly.

"If I go will the asshole shut the hell up?" You asked stopping at the doors and turning to face said asshole.

"Harsh, but yes, I promise if you don't have a good time, I will never ask you out again." He said smirking slightly tempting you with his eyes. You didn't hate Shōgo but you had never thought you liked him, that was until early this year. He asked you to the homecoming dance and you had no one else to go with so you agreed. You ended up having so much fun with him hanging out and laughing that you figured out that all his years of confessing and being overly protective and kind had payed off in his benefit.

"Fine I'll go but on one condition."

"Anything you say, hit me." He said grinning ear to ear awaiting your reply.

"If, at the end of the night I get drunk, don't let me do anything stupid okay?" You said looking up at him with a slight blush spread across your cheeks.

"Deal, let's go."

"What you think I'm going anywhere in my school uniform, I need to take a shower and you have practice come get me after around 6 okay?" You said waving to him and opening the door walking the rest of the way home. It seemed like no time at all had passed when you found yourself out of the shower with your long (H/C) hair curled and a cute outfit on, you wore a black lace partially see thought keyhole low cut shirt and a pair of torn up jean shorts with a pair of three inch black platform heels. You were putting the finishing touches on your makeup when you heard a knock at the door and walked to the living room to answer it. When you opened the door you found just who you expected seeing Shōgo standing there wearing his normal jacket with a black t and jeans with converse tennis shoes.

"You ready?" He asked leaning on the door frame with a smirk.

"Yup lets go." You said walking past him and shutting the door behind you. After a few minuets you arrived at a bar/club where you immediately walked in and sat down at the counter. Shōgo discarded his jacket on a coat rack and sat next to you. He looked at the bartender and ordered two drinks a tequila for him and a (Drink Name) for you.

"Wanna go dance?" He asked after you finished your drink.

"N-not really..."

"Oh come on it'll be fun I promise." He said grabbing your hand gently and tugging you with him out to the dance floor. Almost no one was there and it was like you were the only two out there other than maybe ten other people. You were about ready to give up when one of your favorite songs began to play. You wanted to go sit back down and just order another drink when you turned to tell Shōgo only to find him dancing behind you in a way that you couldn't help but laugh at.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked in between laughs.

"That." He said with a smile stopping, slightly out of breath, and stepping toward you as the song changed with perfect timing to a slow song.