Koganei Shinji Birthday Special

A/N: this is going to be another one where they're out of high school and in college just btw >3<.

You walked home after a long day of classes ready to just sit back and relax at home with your boyfriend and high school sweetheart of 6 years, Shinji. Today was your 21st birthday, you'd never liked your birthday, you didn't have a reason why it just never appealed to you, as far as you were concerned your birthday just brought you one year closer to death. It took you forever the first one of your birthdays to convince Shinji not to do anything special, he ended up taking you out to wear somewhere every year anyway. And that is just what you were expecting, go home change, go eat, come home, sleep. That's what you did every year that's what you wanted this year. As the thoughts of tonight swam through your head you had finally managed to get home to your little apartment in Tokyo that you shared with Shinji. You walked up to the door unlocking it and stepping inside the comfortable loft. The lights were off so you figured Shinji had gone out somewhere and wasn't back yet, that was until you were scared by the lights flipping on behind you and Shinji wrapping his arms around your torso.

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)-Chan." He said leaning his head on your shoulder. Shinji was taller now than he was in high school but nowhere near some of his friends from school, but still much taller than you.

"Jeez Shinji you scared me and what's this about?" You said leaning back into him and placing your hands on his arms.

"It's your first birthday in college (Y/N)-Chan I wanted to do something special for you this year." He said with a dopey smile on his face as he kissed the crook of you neck lightly.

"Shinji..." You tried to speak but were immediately interrupted by Shinji.

"I know you don't like your birthday but there's nothing I wasn't more that to see you smile on your birthday (Y/N)." He said turning you around to face him.

"I'll deal with it this time because it makes you happy and that's the only reason." You said with a meek smile spread across his face.

"Good because I bought cheesecake!" He said with a big smile as he grabbed your hand leading you into the kitchen where two large slices of cheesecake waiting for you on the counter. You sat down at the tatami mat on the floor to wait for him as he grabbed the cake and a couple forks and sat down at the tatami mat across from you. He handed you a fork and smiled waiting for you to take the first bite of your slice. You rolled your eyes slightly cutting into the cake and taking a mouthful of the creamy cake. His whole expression seemed to light up as you nodded your head in approval giving a big thumbs up. You ate silently sharing quiet glances and the occasional story, when you looked up to see him staring at you silently at you with a quaint smile spread across his face.

"Shinji, why are you staring at me?" You said looking down to your plate with a light blush making its way across your face.

"Nothing, I'm just happy you're here, I'm the luckiest guy ever."

"Shinji..."

"Also you have cheesecake on your face." He said leaning across the tatami and kissing your cheek making you light up like a Christmas tree, bright red.

"You don't need to make excuses to kiss me anymore, you know that right?" You said smiling down at the tatami mat and table in front of you.

"I know that, but you blush every time I do, that's why it's so cute." He said his face lighting up with a broad smile. Looking over at him you noticed he was already finished with his cake, surprised you looked down to see you only had a few bites left and finished them off fairly quickly.

"Okay, what now Shin?" You said in a cutesy voice.

"Well I hadn't planned that far, but I've got a few ideas." He said scooting around the sable and studding next to you rather than across from you. You automatically picked up on the seductive tone in his voice as he rested his hand on your thigh under the table.

"Oh really, like what?" You said tempting him with your half lidded expression leaning closer to him leaning your elbow on the table making your shirt hang low and revealing your bare chest.

"Keep doing that and you'll find out." He said leaning in and pressing a passionate kiss against your soft lips, taking your breath away. You let him gently push you back onto the tatami mat behind you allowing him to slide his tongue into your mouth and explore. You let out slight moans as he slit hi hands up under your shirt and began to group your bare breasts, pinching and pulling at your, now pearl, nipples.

"Shinji, you really want me to enjoy my birthday? Take me to the bedroom." You whispered breaking the kiss and leaning forward speaking into his ear, causing him to shiver. You you backed away and looked up at him, a very visible smirk was spread across his face as he wrapped his arms around you lifting you off the ground. You wrapped your legs around his wait holding onto him tightly, not quiet realizing how strong he was. You were carried from the dinning room to the back bedroom, the room you shared with Shinji, as he tossed you onto the bed quickly slipping off his own shirt and tossing it aside and stacking yours tearing it off of you as he immediately began biting and sucking at the tender skin around your collarbone and breasts. You shivered at the sudden contact of his surprisingly rough and cat-like tongue as he began to kiss and lick all the way down to your skirt line. He looked up at you with a smirk tubbing down your panties and lifting your skirt, revealing your already wet entrance.

"Already this wet (Y/N)-Chan~?" He sung in a questioning voice sitting up a little as you squirmed around on the bed where you lie.

"Oh hush, it's your fault." You said pushing him back by his chest playfully with your foot. You were about to pull your foot away and let him continue when he suddenly grabbed your foot kissing the back of it and then all the way down from your calf to your inner thigh making you Yelp in surprised as he once again reached your wet entrance. You let out a strange sound like a hiccup when hi suddenly plunged his tongue inside you making you shake with pleasure. He looked up at you eyes full of lust as he thrusted his tongue in and out of your wet pussy sometimes biting down lightly at the folds and clit making you cry out in pleasure. After a while you could feel yourself reaching your limit when suddenly he moved back sitting upright.

"(Y/N)-Chan, I can't wait any longer I need you." He whispered in a low husky voice as he lined his hardened meme bar up at your entrance and looked up at you for approval as he quickly thrusted in and began to slowly move. He moved faster and faster and already you could feel yourself nearing your limit as he pounded into you, legs still slung over his shoulders allowing him to hit you deeper, he rested on hand on your thigh right above your knee and the other at your hip.

"Ah~ Shinji, I'm close!" You cried out digging your nails into the mattress next to you tugging at the sheets beneath you.

"So am I." He said begging int to thrust more sloppy as he began to twitch inside you. Suddenly he his a spot that made you cry out louder than all the others as you arched your back and a wave of pleasure surged through your body making you shake. He continued to thrust into this spot until you clamped down around him and released at the same time as him shaking with pleasure. Shinji pulled out and collapsed on top of you  sighing and wrapping his arms around you.

"Best birthday ever." You said smiling as Shinji pulled the blankets up over you two and nuzzled into your neck.

"Would you like your birthday more if this was our birthday tradition rather than going to a restaurant?" He asked looking straight at you with a smile on his face. You laughed and pulled yourself closer to him snuggling your head into his chest and closing your eyes.

"As long as I'm with you I don't care what we do, I love you Shinji." You said kissing him on the cheek and curling up under the blankets as a wide smile spread across his face.

"I love you too (Y/N)-Chan." He smiled wrapping his arms around you and smiling into the crook of your neck as you both drifted off to sleep on the best birthday ever.