Moving in together

Grays P.O.V

My muscles hurt from lifting boxes. Of course it helps that a lot of our friends have helped us as well.  We have Lucy with Natsu doing the kitchen. Erza with Jellal helping in the bathroom.

Gajeel and Levy helping in the living room. It also helps that we have magic as well Also a lot of the guild members sent us house gifts. Which was pretty great as well.

Juvia, and I are in the kitchen right now trying to get everything organized. Juvia is smiling while we work, and its so perfect to be honest. Her smile makes my heart stop.. in a good way. Her eyes light up brighter than the sun.

I remember there was a time where I truly realized that Juvia would be with me for a long time. It was a warm summer evening. We were both in our pajama's. She had her hair in a ponytail.

Put up with no care to how it looked. Her pajamas consisted of a pair of black shorts along with one on my shirts. I don't mind because she looks so good in them as well.

Hours later from when she came, we were feeling puckish. Together we raided my refrigerator which had nothing in it. We got in the car, and we went to the store. Both of us wanted some ice cream because its so hot out.

Walking down the aisle we finally found the ice cream section. "One container of Mint Chocolate Chip, and for you Chocolate." Juvia said while she grabbed the containers. That is when it hit me.

She knows me so well. She didn't even need to be told what flavor I wanted. This isn't the first time either. There was another time when we were at a restaurant. It's one of our favorite places to go. The caramade franks.

Traffic was really bad, and I was running late. So I called her, and told her. I thought she would be mad. Instead she ordered for me, and its one of my favorite things to eat.

 We know each other really well. Now we know each other even more which is great. I just could picture us doing the same thing in the future.

I thought of my future with Juvia in it. Our relationship is going to last a long time. I am excited for it. Before that would have honestly scared the heck out of me, but now? Not so much. With Juvia everything is different.

I shake my head out of my reverie while I grab some more stuff out of the box to put away. Eventually everything ends up in its right full place. Unpacking is finally complete.

Our bedroom is blue themed. So we have white walls with a blue bed spread, and everything else is also white. The dresser, closet, the vanity.

Bathroom has blue pieces but they range from a dark blue to a light blue. All across the wall which looks very nice to be honest as well. Then  the kitchen is crème colored. With some hard wood floor as well. The living room has a  crème color as well. Which looks amazing.

In order to celebrate that we are done with unpacking Juvia  is cooking up a nice dinner for everyone. She is making curry for all of our guest. Lucy, Erza, and Levy are in there to. Mean while us guys are sitting in the living room relaxing.

"So Gray have your nightmares gotten better?" Natsu asks while we are waiting. When I was younger I had these terrible nightmares that still happen today. I have no idea why  I have the same dream over and over again.

It's everyone I love dying a brutal death. I would wake up screaming my head off. Now I have gotten used to it happening a lot, and I have tired to stop them. Nothing has ever actually worked.

For a while though I haven't had any. Not since Juvia has been sleeping with me. At first I thought that it would be impossible for me to let someone into my personal space. Juvia broke down all of my barriers.

Its funny that  she calls me her sun, because i saved her form the rain. What she doesn't realize is that she has saved me as well. Once she started to sleep with me  I never had the nightmares again.

Smiling I say back "No actually I haven't had them." He smiles then looks at Juvia. Then he turns back to me and says.

"Has Juvia been helping?" I feel my face warm up as a blush spreads on my face.

"Have you told her that she helps?" He adds looking at me.

"No, but i think maybe i should" I reply back my blush lessoning.

"Dinnertime!" We hear shouted from the girls. We all get up, and make our way to the table. What Natsu has said keeps repeating in my mind. Over, and over again. A constant echoing. I know I should tell her, but what if she laughs at me.

I shake my head at that idea. This is Juvia that we are talking about. I am pretty sure that if i tell her, it will change our relationship. In a good way hopefully.

After all of our guest leave I help Juvia by grabbing the dishes, and washing them. She excitedly talks while she puts away supper. I let her voice fill in the silence. Well at least one of us is talkative.

"Gray are you okay? Did something happen?" She asks while coming up behind me, and wrapping her arms around my waist. She is so small though that she can't reach all the way around.

I smile a little bit at that. She doesn't say anything after that she lets me think for a little while. I'm going to tell her. Surely she should know what effect she has had on my life. "I actually have wanted to tell you this." I say while turning to look at her.

Then she looks at me, and I just can't. So I make up a lie hoping she will believe it. In her face I know she doesn't fall for it, but she pretends. Which makes me feel relief and hurt at the same time.

We go upstairs to our room. Juvia grabs her clothes, and changes. She is wearing a pair of black shorts with one of my shirts. Then she lies in bed while I get changed into a pair of sleeping shorts.

I pull her towards me, and we both get comfortable. I run my fingers through her blue hair. Which feels like silk on my fingers. I feel my eyes start to droop. I end up falling sleep.