Will Gruvia happen?

Grays POV

After yesterday I've made everything perfect for tonight. Natsu and Lucy are happily together so. Lucy; and Natsu are helping me set everything up. Instead of roses I am replicating these pretty flowers that reminded me of Juvia. (Picture is the flowers.)

Lucy is helping with setting up the picnic. She has one main blanket on the ground; and then one blanket that will be used to keep Juvia warm.
She also has all of our food in there. We have some choclate covered blueberries some chicken; and also some vegetables. 

Natsu is helping set up the questions for Juvia. It will be cute. I am very excited. Once it started to get dark out Lucy runs to get Juvia.

Natsu leaves; and I stand where I'm supposed.

Juvias POV

I was wandering around while taking a walk. What is Gray trying to do? I mean first trying to kiss me, then yesterday. Is he just playing with me, I mean I know he doesn't love me. Maybe he just wants some entertainment while he tries to find someone.

I don't know..  

"Juvia!" I hear someone yell. I say "Yes?" Then I hear running; and I see Lucy. "Lucy what's up?" Lucy tanks on my arm and says "Quickly come on!" I follow her because it sounds urgent.

Once me make it to my river I say "Okay Lucy tell Juvia what's up." When I look around for her she disappeared. That sly Lucy. While I guess  I can go. Once I start walking though someone grabs my wrists; and says "Where do you think your going?" I look behind me to see Gray.

He looks as handsome as ever with his hair neatly brushed; and he is wearing really nice jeans with a blue long sleeved shirt. Don't let him distract you. I say as I pull my wrist from his hands. "What do you want Gray? " I say while looking at the ground.

Gray lifts my chin up and says just a few hours of your time. Then he grabs my arm and leads me to a picnic! There is a nice view of the stars too. Gray leads us to it; and sits me down then he says "Look Juvia I know I've hurt you; and I'm sorry I don't know everything about you. Here is what I do know though. He hands me a letter. I quirk my brow but open it. Inside contains writing. The first question is what
Is the first name of the guy in fresh prince of belle air. I smoke seeing that the person drew a belle. The answer is Will.

The next question is what is the after the letter T? The answer is U. The next question is what is the opposite of stop? Go
Next question is when you find the area of a rectangle you multiply length x ? Width
Do re fa so la ti do? Me.

Will you go out with me!! Gray is asking me out! Oh my gosh i thought this day would never come. Why now though why. I put down the paper without answering the last question.

"Gray why now. Why when Juvia has just started to move on?" I ask
Gray says "Juvia I have loved you for a while now; and I guess when you gave up on me it hit me hard. It made me realize that I needed to get rid of my ridiculous pride."

"All those times when I loved you. When I did everything to make you love me you just stood there and said nothing! Years of Juvia being mocked because she loved you." I stand up about to bolt. There are hot tears going down my face. Gray grabs me and says "I'm sorry that I wasn't man enough back then but I am now."

I smile a sad smile and say "What if Juvia said yes; and Natsu makes fun of you or member of the guild. You don't handle those comments well."

Gray says "I would just ignore them or beat up Natsu. Juvia you are more important to me than those guys."

"Okay; what if Juvia is all lovey dovey for you; and hugs you in public?" I say while watching him.

He says "Juvia you know that's not fair I don't like showing affection very much. You know that."

"Juvia thinks that were to different Gray. You are a introvert; and Juvia is an extrovert. Maybe we should find people more like us." I say while moving further away from him.

Gray grabs me and says "Juvia your just trying to come up with excuses to not date me. Juvia you and I belong together. Ice isn't ice without water. How about this tell me what I have to do to get you to go out with me."

I contemplate this for a long time finally I say "Gray you have to act like Juvia; and Juvia will act like you." Gray looks shocked then suprises me by saying "Okay now that that is settled lets get back to our date." My heart fluttered when he said date.

The food was really good it was grilled chicken with vegetables. Dessert was Blueberries covered in chocolate. This is weird its lie were on a date but not. It isn't chilly; but I just want to be closer to Gray.

I know I shouldn't do this; but one night should be fine. "Hey Gray do you have a blanket?" He nods and hands me a blanket.

I inch closer to Gray until he pulls me up against him. I smile while looking down as we watch the sky. This night might not have stared perfect; but it ended perfect.

I wanted to stay up for as long as possible; but Grays cold body and the blanket were a perfect combination. Before I fell asleep though I consciously rised up so I could kiss his cheek. Once I'm even to him in height I quickly kiss his cheek. Gray blushes and says "What was that for?"

I say "I just wanted to; and to thank you. " Gray smiles then he bends down and kisses my cheek. It's my turn to flame red. I hide my cheeks under the blanket then I snuggle up against him again. I lastly say "Good night." Before falling asleep.

Authors note!!

So what did you guys think? Is this confusing? If so please let me know. They still aren't a couple. I can't wait to see Gray act as Juvia.

Thanks guys again for reading; and voting.