Jealousy

Juvias POV

I got up super early so i wouldn't be late for The mall. I'm excited to go it's been quite a while since I went last. It is crazy how daring Gray has been.

First lying his head on my shoulder; and pulling me against him. The old gray never would have done that.

I guess that is a part of Grays deal with me. I smile as I look in the mirror. My hair is up in a high ponytail while my bangs hang loose.

I'm wearing my outfit from the celestial world. After that I apply some light make up.

Then I put on some white flats. I hear a knock on my door. I wonder who that could be. I quickly walk to the door to see Gray sama blushing while standing there.

"Hello Gray sama." I say as I let him in my house. He looks around as he says "Hi Juvia I just wanted to see you before you left." I smile at that and how cute he is being.

"Here Juvia I got these for you." It's a good amount of flowers. So that's why he was blushing. A light blush dusts my cheeks as I kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you Gray sama, Juvia appreciates these."

Gray smiles then he looks down at my outfit. He doesn't look happy. "Is this the outfit your wearing To the mall?" I smile and say "Juvia is wearing this outfit. Doesn't Juvia look pretty."

Gray blushes and says "Juvia you look gorgeous, a little to gorgeous. Juvia I love these long pale legs. Go change into pants; but not to tight of pants. Maybe sweats; but not form fitting. Here I will help you find another outfit. I don't want other guys seeing what's mine." I blush when he says that. I feel sassy today. Normally I would do what has says; but not today.

"Juvia likes this outfit Gray sama; and Juvia will wear whatever she wants." I try really hard not to smile as I make my way to the door knowing he is shocked. I hear footsteps so he must be following me.

I shriek as I am lifted up into the air. Then I see a but. Specifically Grays butt. "Gray sama put Juvia down now!" I yell while hitting his back. He doesn't say anything as he carries me.

After about a coupe minutes of walking I hear him knock on a door. I can't see the building though. Gray is blocking it.

I hear the door open and hear "You to ice princess." That would be Natsu. I wonder where are we. Gray just says "Yeah she wasn't cooperating." He says the last part extra loud.

Then we walk into the house. "Lucy wouldn't listen either." I cock my eyebrow at that. Suddenly I'm put down as Gray rifles through a bag. He pulls out a some clothes.

Then I see Lucy who is in the same predicament as me. Gray says "Go put these on Juvia." I shake my head. He sighs then says "Fine I'll do it myself." No he wouldn't; but am I willing to take that chance.

I grab the clothes and change. They're Grays clothes. A pair of dark grey sweatpants; and also a blue t shirt. It all smelled like him to. Once I step out Gray looks it over. I hear him groan and I ask "Gray sama are you Okay?" He nods then says "You look really good in my clothes. I don't think you could look bad in anything." I blush at that.

Grays POV
Juvia looks really good in my clothes. I hope other men won't think so. Juvia is mine; and I don't share. Wow I don't think I've ever been this possessive. She had to role up my sweatpants for them to fit her legs right.

We hear someone coming down the hall. We both turn to see Lucy standing there with  natsu's black  sweatpants; and a maroon colored shirt. Lucy see's Juvia and says "Which outfit we're you wearing?" Juvia smiles as she says "The one Juvia got from the celestial world." Lucy nods in understanding then looks towards me and says "Was it the legs?" I blush and I nod my head.

Lucy laughs at that. "Natsu disliked how much boob I was showing." Lucy said while twirling a strand of hair. Juvia laughs at that.

I want to hear that sound everyday. I want to make her happy everyday. God knows she deserves it. After everything we've been through.

She next gave up on me even though I hurt her constantly. She knows what to say to make me feel better. She has never been afraid to show of her love. Juvia suffered through our guild mates constantly making fun of her.

My chests aches at how I've been her main source of pain. I'm scared that she will go out and find a man who treats her like a queen. Something that I am really bad at; but I'm trying to be good for her.

I am working on my public affection issues; and it helps that Juvia is always waiting for me to make the first move so she doesn't upset me.

I don't know how I deserve Juvia. I'm to selfish though to give her up. Her and her long legs.

I mean I always though I was more into the boobs; and don't get me wrong Juvia has a nice rack. After seeing her legs though I realized how wrong I was.

Natsu looks at Lucy then says to me "I can't believe that putting her in that made her more breathtaking." I nod and say "I know Juvia looks so good in my clothes." We both look at each other as we have a silent understanding then at the same time we say "Your not going shopping." Both girls look at us weird.

Juvias POV

Lucy and I say "What but why? We were excited about this." Gray says "Juvia I thought that you wearing my clothes would make you less beautiful; but I was wrong because you look gorgeous in my clothes. I don't share what's mine so how bout we all just have a movie day!"

So we all set up the couch; and we of course picked out the movies. Natsu and Lucy were cuddling on the couch. I don't want to make Gray uncomfortable so I wait for him to make a move.

For the first ten minutes of the movie Gray didn't do anything; and I was about to give up hope when he moves his sitting position from sitting up to laying down. He then moves over so I have room.

Then he grabs me; and pulls me to him. I am blushing then entire time as his familiar heat warms my back. He puts his arms around me while he puts his head on my chest which is making me blush even more.

Gray says "Is this okay Juvia. Like are you comfy with this position?" I just nod as we continue to watch the movie. I really want to feel Grays hair again. I mean it was really soft the last time I touched it.

Slowly I moved my hand to his hair; and I moved my hand through it. It was as soft as I remember. Gray raises his head; and at first I think I'm going to be smacked. Gray though whispers "I love when you do that." I expel a breath at that as I continue to run my fingers through his hair.

Gray gets comfy again as the movie progresses. I start to feel my body getting tired as I fall asleep warm; and content in grays arms.

Authors note!!
Sorry that it took so long to update I have just had a lot of stuff going on. Sorry guys. Please tell me what you think about it!!