Hurt beyond repair

Juvias POV

4 months later!!
A huge find skip I know; but Juvia is broken hearted

Juvias POV

The past couple of months have been spent with me crying. My chest hurt so bad; and I didn't leave my house for a month. The girls had to come and get me out of bed. They made me  shower; and they made me go to the guild.

I wasn't ready to see Gray yet without bursting into tears. My friends helped me by surrounding me so I couldn't see Gray. It was weird trying not to love him. I've loved him so long that it's just weird not following him around; and telling him how much I love him.

The 2nd month wasn't any easier; but I had to do jobs; and I went to the guild for a little bit. If gray was coming though i would leave so I didn't have to see him.

The 3rd month the girls made me throw away all of my Gray stuff. My plushies, my towels, everything. It was hard; and I was crying. They did me a favor though. By removing all of my gray stuff I couldn't constantly be reminded of him. So I let them do it.

4th month

Now I'm slightly back to being half of Me. I feel like I am half a heart without Gray. But he didn't love me so. It still hurts a lot. Gray was a large part of my life; and I felt empty without him. I know that I'll never get that half back. The bald that waisted all of my time on loving Gray. Gray will always have that part of me. It will still hurt when he finds someone. I know though that if he is happy then I am happy.

Grays POV

It has been 4 months since Juvia has bothered me. She hasn't talked to me either. I though she was joking at first; but now I know she was serious. After the first week I was happy she was gone. I get back my space. Now though I'm upset and worried. Juvia has always been there; and I thought she always would be. Now I'm not sure.

I tried to visit her after the 2nd month; but Erza kicked me out. I have seen her around the guild; but once I walk in she would leave.

Now it's been 4 months today i plan on talking to her once she leaves the guild. I just need to figure out what's wrong. I know that I rejected her; but usually she will just smile then act like nothing happend.

4 hours later

Juvias POV

I just got back from another mission. It was an s class mission. I am exhausted. I just want to leave now. Go home; and get into bed.  My whole body hurts right now I had a lot to deal with. "Hey Mira Juvia is leaving now!" I said to Mira after I helped her out with the dishes. She smiled then said "No problem Juvia you did helped out enough. You did almost all of those by yourself; and without magic. Walk home safe!" I just nodded then I left.  The wind feels really good right now. It is a really nice night. I think that I have gone on enough missions for the last couple of weeks. I haven't slept in my own bed for weeks. Tomorrow will be my lazy day.

All of the sudden someone grabs me; and pushes me up against a building. A scream climbs up my throat as my heart goes crazy. "Its me Juvia Gray." The familiar voice says. My scream stops; and my heart beat goes down a little. "Gray! You gave Juvia a heart attack!" I yell at him. Now that he is here all of that pain comes back as I see that he is very affected by my absence. Why would he be? He never liked you. He probably had a party. All of the sudden I felt a flick on my fore head. "What was that for?" I ask Gray while rubbing my fore head.  "You had a weird look on your face: and I didn't like it. You looked sad." He said while staring at me. I am surprised he usually never shows emotions or tells what is going on in that head of his.