Chapter 15

Will POV

Why does she like me? Seriously, though, I hardly ever talk and I'm not romantic or anything to her.

She'd be better off with one of the other guys because they know how to treat a girl and I don't.

Anyway, as I walk downstairs, hand in hand with Scarlett, I hear the others talking.

I pulled Scarlett back and signalled her to be quiet so that we can eavesdrop.

"You know, I don't care who she falls for, if she's happy then I'm happy." Liam explained.

"What made you change your mind?" Parker asked.

"Well, I still love her but if she loves Will then I'm happy for her."

"Wow, that's so mature."

Scarlett looks at me in confusion. I don't have a good feeling about this.

Liam POV

Idiots. They're all idiots. Do they seriously think I'm over her?

I heard her and Will coming down the stairs so I used my irresistible tactic.

If I say nice things like that, it will make her like me more and our love will come sooner than she expects.

Scarlett POV

"What is he doing?" I ask Will, quietly.

"I don't know." Will replies.

"It's quite nice to know that he's happy for me."

"It's part of his plan."

"What plan?"

"He wants to be really nice to you so you fall for him."

"That's rediculous."

He shrugs his shoulders and we walk all the way down the stairs.

We are greeted with smiles, as usual, so we sit in our usual spots on the couch. I sit next to Liam and Will but this time, I sit closer to Will than I do to Liam.

I can see him watching everything I do. It's kinda creepy but he's just being protective of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note is meant to be here

I can't think of anything to write

I love you, my Hoya squad xx