Chapter 5

ZACH POV

"Dude, I think Will is stealing ma girl!" I say in digust.

"I know, what does he have that I don't?" Parker replies.

"I mean, he's just not right for her!" Zach says

"I agree"

"She was supposed to be my valentine."

"No way Zach, she's mine"

"Guys, not this again. We're heading home soon so why don't you talk to Will or Scarlett when you get home?" Mitchell suggested, clearly fed up with mine and Parker's little arguments.

I nodded and so did Parker. I don't know what I'd do without Mitchell sometimes, he's like our dad, always ending our arguments.

Anyways, I texted Will and told him to meet us at the car ASAP so we can leave. He replied with a simple "ok" and a few minutes later here he comes, laughing at one of Scarlett's jokes. Gawd, I so envy him right now. Why can't that be me, laughing and joking on with Scarlett?

SCARLETT POV

OMG I'm actually glad that the shopping spree is over. Will is SO boring. He never says anything and when he does it's often irrelevant or just laughing at my jokes.

He does have a really cute laugh though... SNAP OUT OF IT! Scarlett, what are you saying? You don't like Will, you don't have feeling about anything, about anyone.

"Did you get everything you needed then?" Parker asked all of us.

"Most things, I'm still missing you in my arms though, Scarlett." Zach replied.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, just like I do with any of his cheesy compliments. Most of the time I find these compliments frustrating because I don't love anyone, and for him to say that he loves me is quite triggering.

We all get in the car but this time I'm next to Parker and the window. Being next to Parker in a car is a living hell. He always tries to get me to fall for him but it's never going to work.

"Sooo, about Valentine's Day..." Parker begins, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, what about it?" I ask.

"Well, I don't have any plans."

"So?"

"And neither do you."

"So?"

"Do you wanna, maybe, go out for a nice meal or something?"

"I'll think about it."

Like I said, it's a living hell. No, I do not want to go out for a meal with him. Then again, if I say no then it'll completely ruin our friendship.

---------------------------------------------------

Told you it was gunna b a long one.

It's actually not that long, but it's longer than the previous one.

I have nothing else to say now.

Peace out Hoya Squad.