Chapter 9

Parker POV

Damn, how dare Liam be claiming Scarlett like that. I mean, her and I are meant to be. I've seen the way she looks at me, she clearly wants me more than she wants anyone else. Zach and myself both head up to Zach's room and sit on his bed.

"Dude, I thought it was Will that we had to worry about, not Liam." Zach started.

"I know, Liam has a girlfriend!" I state.

"No, didn't you hear? They broke up."

"Oh, so he's sad and desperate."

"And that is why he is latching on to Scarlett."

"Yeah, he doesn't love her like I do."

I then leave the conversation to go and have breakfast, which Mitchell said was ready.

Scarlett POV

"Breakfast!" Mitchell called from the kitchen.

Everyone hurried into the kitchen to receive their plates, full of bacon and eggs. Then, we all sat down in our original positions, myself, Liam and Will on one couch and the rest of them on the other.

Liam got some cold stares from Parker and Zach but he didn't seem to mind. He was like me, he liked causing arguments because he found them funny.

"Oh my gosh this meal is delicious!" I say to Mitchell.

"Why thank you, I'm glad someone appreciates what I do around here." Mitchell replied.

Mitchell was like the woman of the household. He did the cooking, cleaning and told us off when we argued. I don't know what we would do without him if I'm honest. None of us know how to turn on the washing machine or the dishwasher.

-------------------------------------------

Hello my Hoya squad

I have nothing to say right now

Authors notes are pointless! Xx