Chapter 27:Aria's Birthday Party

Start from the beginning

Dappy: He is going to be a great dad one day

Aria: What are you trying to say?

Dappy: Aria I know you are not going to have children yet but maybe in the

Aria: Future. Exactly not yet. Well I hope not.

Dappy: What do you mean by that? You are not pregnant

Aria: No No of course I ain't. I'm not that stupid and I want to get married first anyways

Dappy: Good

I and Uncle Dappy finished our conversation. I made my way to the kitchen and our cook was cooking my favourite breakfast. PANCAKES! He passed me a plate with two pancakes on and I went into the dining room. I placed my plate on the placemat where I sit and I sat down. I grabbed the chocolate spread and covered my pancakes in chocolate. I started eating my chocolate pancakes and Josh came into the room with his pancakes. He sat down next to me and covered his pancakes in chocolate. His pancakes were covered but he still decided to stick his finger in the chocolate spread jar. He pulled his finger out and wiped the chocolate on to my nose. I wiped it off and licked it off from my finger. I finished my breakfast and drank my orange juice up that I poured earlier. I finished at the table so I got out of my seat and took my dishes to the kitchen. I placed them in the sink and the doorbell rang. I shouted through the house that I would get it. I made my way out of the kitchen and up to the front door. I opened the front door and their stood the girls. They came sprinting towards me and pulled me into a hug. We all managed to fall to the floor and we bursted out laughing. I have to say that I have met true friends. I used to go to school when I was in care but I got bullied so Mike the head care worker pulled me out of school. I guess you could say that I didn't make friends until Brooke came into care.

As we were still on the floor laughing, we could hear someone behind us. I glanced up and saw that it was Josh. All the girls glanced up after me and were shocked to see Josh in the house. Yes of course I told them that he is my boyfriend but maybe they thought I was joking or they didn't know that they were going to see him this soon. We scrambled to our feet and the girls asked me if I was ready. I nodded my head and shouted see you later through the house. Obviously Josh wasn't in the hallway now so I went to find him. I found him in the kitchen and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I gave him a quick kiss and he returned one too. I told him that I will see him later and I pulled away from him. I made my way back to the girls and I could tell they were watching us the whole time because they went aw with their hands shaped into a heart. I just laughed and I grabbed my handbag. I and the girls left my house. We made our way to Skylar's car and we all hopped in. It was Skylar in the driver's seat, Summer in the front passenger seat with me, Lacey and Lola in the back seats. We all strapped ourselves in and Skylar started the engine. She had the same car as me so she put the roof down and we all put the windows down. One Direction started playing on the radio so Skylar turned it up and we all started singing. She drove out of the drive way and made her journey to the mall.

*********************************************************************

45 minutes later, we have arrived at the mall but this one was a different one because there are so many malls and this is the one we all haven't been to. Skylar parked the car up and we all put our windows up. Skylar put the roof up and stopped the engine. We all unstrapped ourselves and hopped out of the car. Skylar locked the car and we all linked arms. We made our way to the mall and it was busy outside the doors. We all wondered why and we heard clicking coming from behind us. We turned around and they started taking pictures of me. This is why all these people were here for. One of the pap's shouted my name and everyone turned around. They came running towards us but luckily a security guard rescued us. He teleported us through the back way of the mall and left us to go into the mall. He told us that we needed to come back the back way and he told us that he was going to stay there. I and the girls made our way into the mall. I am so glad that we got rescued and there wasn't any fans around because they were all stopped outside. We shopped in Forever 21, New Look, Primark, River Island, Bank of fashion, Next, Peacocks, Superdry, Hollister and H&M. We all spent £100 each. That included shoes and clothes. We all decided that we have done enough shopping and we wanted to check out this new salon in town. We went to the salon and there were 5 ladies in there. They asked each of us what we wanted and got us all sorted out. I decided that I was going to have my ends trimmed and I asked my ends to be dip dyed with honey blonde. The women asked me if I wanted my hair straight or curled so I told her straight. She got on with my hair and 1 hour later she was finished. I was about to pay for my hair but she told me that I was going to have my nails done. All the girls were done with their hair and they joined me with our nails being done. I had my nails light blue shellac with silver glitter for the tops of nails. 1 hour later, our nails were all done and we was about to pay when they told us that someone has already paid for us. I was slightly confused but I knew it was going to be Josh because I told him that this was my favourite salon but I haven't been until now. We all made our way out of the salon and we decided to head back. We made our through the mall and went through the back way. The security guard was still there and he guided us back to Skylar's car without no trouble this time. We thanked the security guard and he left us. We put all of our backs in the boot and we all hopped into the car. We strapped ourselves in and Skylar started the engine. This time she didn't bother putting the roof down but we put all of the windows down. Summer told me that we were getting ready at her house but I told Skylar to stop at my house quickly because I needed to get my outfit. Skylar drove out of the car park and she made her journey to my house.

*********************************************************************

45 minutes later, we arrived outside my house and I quickly hopped out of the car. I ran up the drive way and opened the front door. I stepped into the house and ran up the stairs. I made my way into my bedroom and grabbed my outfit for tonight with my shoes. I departed my bedroom and ran down the stairs. I finally arrived downstairs and I opened the front door. I stepped outside and I shut the front door behind me. I ran down the drive way and hopped back into Skylar's car. She drove down the road to Summer's house and parked her car on the drive way. Skylar stopped the engine and we all hopped out. We grabbed our bags and entered Summer's house. We went up to Summer's bedroom and hung up our outfits for tonight. We all started getting ready for tonight. Summer's mum does spray tanning at her own salon so we all got Summer's mum to spray tan all of our bodies to give us a glow for tonight. Luckily, Summer had old bikinis that she doesn't wear so we used them instead of our new ones. After our spray tanning, we let our spray tan set then we put our outfits on. We all looked amazing but we were still not finished. We did our hair and make-up. We were happy with our looks and we all went downstairs. Summer's mum took a few pictures for us and then she told us to go. We left Summer's house and there was a pink limo outside.

You are probably wondering why there is limo outside when Aria only lives down the road. Well they have the limo because they wanted Aria to be like a princess.

We all hopped into the limo and the driver drove us down the road. He stopped outside the gate and we all hopped out. We made our way through the gates and up the drive way. Lacey opened the front door and there was music already playing loud in the house. We made our way into the house and went into the living room. OMG this is the best 18th birthday ever. There was a bar full of alcohol and of course soft drinks for the little ones. There was a stage for live music and there was a disco floor. Someone hopped on to the stage and spoke in the microphone. I couldn't make out who it was until the spot light shone on their face. It was Josh and of course the rest of his band was setting up.

Josh: Aria has just arrived and we all want to say happy birthday Aria

I smiled and the band was ready to perform. They played all of their popular songs like; You got it all, Tonight (We Live Forever), Beautiful Life and Carry You. They finished with Beautiful Life at the end and after they hopped off the stage it went back to the normal music that was playing. Summer and Lacey went off to get drinks in the kitchen. Skylar and Lola pulled me to the dance floor. We started dancing until I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I turned around saw that it was Josh. We started dancing together and One Direction went on stage to singing their songs.

The party went on by really fast and everyone was having a great time. Everyone was drunk except from the little ones but who cares it's a party. Little Mix went on after One Direction and started singing. I met all of the One Direction boys and we took a few pictures together. I took a few pictures with my family and with the Little Mix girls. I had a few pictures with Union J and Ella Henderson. I also had pictures with my friends. At 2am in the morning everyone left the house except family and Josh.