Chapter 26:Aria's 18th Birthday

Start from the beginning

*********************************************************************

Soon enough, we have arrived at the restaurant and Auntie Kaye parked the car up in the parking lot. She stopped the engine and we all unstrapped ourselves. We all hopped out of the car and Auntie Kaye locked the car. We made our way into the restaurant and Uncle Dappy told them who we were. They showed us to our table and everyone was there. My mum, my Dad, my Nan, my Granddad and Josh. I hugged my Nan first, then my Granddad, next was my Mum, then it was my Dad and last was Josh. The rest of us took our seats and I sat next to Josh. Gino sat next to me on the other side and then Milo sat next to him. Auntie Kaye and Uncle Dappy sat opposite my parents. My grandparents sat next to my Mum. We all started looking at the menus and the waiter came over to our table. She took our drinks orders first and then our food orders. The waiter went away and placed our orders in. She came back shortly after with all of our drinks and she placed them on the table for us at each of our seats. She went away and we all started chatting. Except my parents didn't talk to all night but I didn't care because I know that are trying to throw it back in my face. Our food came and we ate all of it up. Uncle Dappy paid the restaurant for the food and drinks. We got up from our seats and left the restaurant. Obviously Josh brought his car so I went in with him and told Uncle Dappy that I would see him at home. We all said goodbyes to everyone. I didn't say goodbye to my parents but they didn't care really. I gave my goodbyes to my grandparents and I hopped into Josh's car. He hopped in after me and we strapped ourselves in. He turned to face me and I turned to face him.

Josh: Aria what is wrong? You didn't even say goodbye to your parents.

Aria: Yeah maybe that's because they haven't bothered with me all night.

Josh: Why didn't you say anything?

Aria: Inappropriate at a birthday meal. They didn't even say happy birthday to me but my grandparents did.

Josh: Just don't worry about it.

Aria: Josh how can I forget about it. Just please drive me home.

Josh: Okay

I glanced out of the window and Josh drove out of the car park. He drove all the way to my house and he told me that he was going to stay over because I was upset. We arrived at my house and he parked his car on the drive way. He stopped the engine and we both unstrapped ourselves. We hopped out of the car and closed the doors behind us. Josh locked his car and I saw that my parents just arrived. Just great! Auntie Kaye's car was already parked on the drive way so that means they are home. My parents hopped out of the car and started heading towards us. Josh came around to my side and held my hand. My parents got closer and closer but Josh knew I didn't want them near me. Josh pulled me with him and up to the front door. I turned to look at my parents and they had a shock on their face. They made there way to the front door and I slammed the door in front of their faces just in time. I and Josh made our way up to my bedroom. He placed his hands over my eyes and I heard a door being opened. Josh guided me into my bedroom and I heard him close my bedroom door. We both stopped and he took his hands away from my eyes. I opened my eyes and I glanced around the room. There were candles lit and roses on the bed.

Aria: what is this for?

Josh: For you princess. I don't want to see you upset on your birthday and I did this earlier.

Aria: How could you when I was at home?

Josh: I did it before the restaurant

Aria: But you were there before me.

Josh: I snuck into the house. No your Auntie told me to do it and by the way there are 20 roses on the bed.

Aria: That means I have 70 more to go

Josh: You sure do

I hugged Josh and he placed his hands on my waist. I glanced up at him and started kissing him. He returned the kiss and the kiss started to get heated. My bedroom door opened and I saw my parents. Josh turned me around and pushed me over to the door. He kicked the bedroom door shut and locked it. I smiled through the kiss knowing that no one was going to bother us. I pushed Josh over to the bed whilst still kissing and I landed on top of him. He pushed the roses away so we wouldn't ruin them and we carried on kissing. Josh flipped me over so he was on top and pushed us up further on the bed. His lips left mine and he started kissing down my neck. I arched my body towards him and I moaned quietly. He got to my sweet spot and started sucking on it. I moaned louder and he quickly put his lips back on mine properly because the boys were in bed. We carried on making out until it got to 10pm. Josh took mine and his clothes off. I was left in my silky underwear and he was left in his boxers. He wrapped us up in the duvet and we snuggled into each other. We both said goodnight and fell asleep instantly.