Chapter 24:Finding Out That I Have The Job

Start from the beginning

Dappy: Okay Okay. I give up. You can have the job Aria but promise me one thing

Aria: What's that?

Dappy: Don't forget us

Aria: Uncle Dappy as much as I want my own place, I am not leaving just yet

Dappy: Good and come here

I made my way over to Uncle Dappy and he pulled me into a hug. Everyone soon joined in and we stayed in the hug for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, we all pulled away from each other and Uncle Dappy told the cook to start cooking for us. Gino and Milo went into the living room with Uncle Dappy to play. I and Auntie Kaye sat at the table whilst talking.

Kaye: So are you going to tell Josh

Aria: I don't know. Something kind of happened earlier

Kaye: What's that?

Aria: Well after the music store, I went to the mall to buy those clothes that I got and I was kind of tired so I went to buy a smoothie. I brought the smoothie and sat at a table. I was on my phone when a guy came over and sat with me. I put my phone away and got up to leave. This guy grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere but Josh saw us. Josh was angry and punched the guy. I managed to take Josh away before beating the guy to death and he kissed me like a force kiss.

Kaye: Oh Aria. Have you spoken to Josh about this.

Aria: Nope because I left him standing in the car park

Kaye: what do you mean?

Aria: I drove away. Yes I do feel bad but Josh should feel bad because of the forced kiss

Kaye: Well why don't you go and phone him. Hopefully he will answer and you could tell him the good news

Aria: Okay and thank you Auntie Kaye for everything

Kaye: It's no problem sweetheart and you deserve that job

Aria: Thanks

I got out of my chair and went back upstairs to my bedroom. I picked my phone off my bed where I last left it and unlocked my phone. I realised that I had 5 missed calls from Josh. I have to call him back immediately. I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on Josh's name. I dialled his number and waited for him to answer his end of the phone. The phone kept on ringing and ringing. In the end the phone went to his voicemail and it told me to leave a voicemail. I left a voicemail and hung up afterwards. I was frustrated and I threw my phone on the bed. I took everything out of the back of my phone and placed the sim card on my bedside table. I picked the teddy bear that Josh had won for me and my phone or was my phone. I left my bedroom and made my way down the stairs. I shouted to everyone that I was leaving and left the house without them asking a single question. I placed the teddy bear in the boot and hopped into the driver's seat. I strapped myself in and started the engine. I placed the phone on the seat next to me and I started driving out of the drive way. I made my way to London so I could see Josh. I got stopped at a red traffic light and in my window screen I could see another car coming towards me. I couldn't go anywhere so I just froze. The car came faster and faster towards me. I couldn't look but I had to and the car crashed into me. I heard noises around me but I soon blacked out.

Josh's POV

I saw that Aria was calling me on my phone but I didn't answer it and she left a voicemail. Soon enough I didn't hear another phone call from her but I did have a number calling me that I didn't recognised. I answered the phone and hoped that it wasn't Aria because of our fall out from earlier. I seriously didn't know what was wrong with her but anyways about this phone call.