Chapter 4

JOHNS POV:

I was lying upside down on the couch reading some book about turtles. God i love turtles. Alex has been in the bedroom working. Classes doesn't start for 5 days and he already has homework i don't know how. It's weird weather for October its been lightly raining all day but nothing too bad yet. ( a/n yep its that chapter ) i heard laf scream a couple minutes a ago god knows what up with him. I like the rain its nice. Wow its started raining hard out i can hear it beating against the windows. It tuns out everything that is happening in the surrounding dorms thats nice. There was a sound in the other room i better go in and check on alex. I walked in expecting alex to be sitting at his desk on his laptop from 2008. But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Alex?" I called

No response. I walked in to the room maybe he didn't hear me?

"Alex?!" I yelled

There was a crack of lightning and a clap of thunder. And wait what is that? Crying? I looked over at Alex's bed and saw a blanket lump. His bed was always neat even when he was asleep. Once again I dont know how. I went over to him in his blanket lump.

" what happened?" I ask him worried

He does not answer he does not even look up. There WBA S another crack of thunder and he shook. It must be a fear of storms. I sat down next to him on his bed. I put my arms around him and he seemed to lean in to me. I have absolutely no clue if this is helping or not i dont really know what to do in this situation. After a couple minutes he seemed to be calming down. I looked at my watch wow 2 in the morning that was much longer than a few minuets.

( time skip brought to you by james potter dating the giant squid)

The next morning.

Laf pov:

I walked in to john and Alex's dorm and I didn't see them in the the kitchen and maid room. They must be still sleeping or working. Or john could also be reading about turtles drawing turtles or writing about turtles. I don't really know what alex likes to do yet.

" john! Alex!" I shout walking in to their room.

I am kind of shocked by what i see and yet there is still a part of me that was slightly expecting it. Logically I took a picture.

(Group chat no pov but after it will still be laf)

Baguette; ( one image sent)

ANDpeggo; wow

Liza; ....

DABOSS; it's been two nights and they are already sleeping in the same bed

Jerkulese: techanically they slept on the same couch last night

Baguette: so they have not slept apart the whole time they have known each other

ANDpeggo: Schuyler's are coming over

Jerkulese; same

Baguette; wait if you all come over we will wake them up

Just then the Schuyler's and herc burst through the door and in to the doorway i was standing in. At least it looks like we got here together.

DABOSS; oops

JOHN POV

I woke up to the sound of people running in to my dorm. That's not that strange. I look over and notice 3 things

Im in bed with alex and i have my arm around him

All my friends are standing in the doorway

I do not have a shirt on.