/Kid!Tom x kid!reader/

(This is by Comix_artist on Tumblr,my beautiful child.......I'm so proud...and also your around 9-10 and Tom is 12-13)

"Tommy!" I herd a familiar voice yell.

I turned my head to see my friend,(y/n) running towards me,their nanny following them.

"H-hello,(y/n)!" I nervously waved,but was interrupted by them glomping me to the floor.

I giggled,hugging them  back,resting my head in their hair.

"Haha,how's my Tommy doing???" They asked,getting up and helping me to my feet in the process.

"I'm fine! How's my adorable kitty been?" I blushed,holding onto both their hands.

"Good,but my nanny has been a bit behind on my food schedule..." They rolled their eyes,making me smile.

"Well,ask your mum if she'd let my dad babysit you,so we can be with each other!" I offered. Their eyes gleamed,as they nodded." That way she doesn't have to spend much money's!"

I nodded.

"Hey,(y/n),don't run off like that!"

I raised my head to see (y/n)'s nanny.

She looked pissed.

"I just wanted my see Tommy here!" They said,hugging me by my neck.

The nanny scoffed,wandering her eyes away till they landed on some guy walking by.

"Well,stay with Tom while I go get myself a treat~" she purred,chasing after that guy.

(Y/n) sighed,obviously annoyed." Great,ain't she?" They asked.

I chuckled,wrapping an arm around my (y/n)." We got better things to do! Besides my dad would love to see you again!" I said in a playful way. They nodded,wrapping an arm around me too as we skipped over to my pop.

"Thank you Mr.Tom's dad!" (Y/n) giggled.

My dad agreed to babysitting her while her mom was out.

"Yeah,thanks dad!" I said thankfully. He only leaned back and forth,to show he nodded.

"Hey,Tommy! Let's go to the swings!" (Y/n) called out,already running to the swings.

I ran over as well,but then (y/n) fell.

I gasped,running a bit quicker,sitting beside them.

They had tears pricking at their eyes already.

"Please don't cry... It's ok.." I tried calming them down,and it worked.

I smiled at them,giving them a kiss on the cheek,making them blush.

(Y/n) hugged me,and I hugged back.

"I love you Tommy.." They giggled.

"I love you too My Kitty cat!" I smiled wider.

"Hey Tom,will you always be there for me?"

I nod

"Will you always love me?"

I nod.

"Will we marry and have kids?!"

I chuckled before nodded.

"Of coarse,I'd never stop loving my Kitty..." I blushed,cuddling with (y/n),there on the grass.

"I can't wait to fuck you..."

"Wait what was that Tom?"

"Nothing..."

AN

Hehehehhe!!!! Yep! Got dis down and yeah...

Edd:you've been pretty slow and low on updates Stephano,what's going on?

Me:hue hue...Erm nothing...

Matt:on no,something happened...

Me:no,Its nothing serious at least...

Tord:really? Well I checked your iPod and saw you were watching some sad stuff

Me:yep,nothing's wrong.! Ok bai reader chan