'Santa'!Tom x reader

(My art and Ik its Tamara but I didn't want to do Tom because I like Tamara more :3 enjoy!)

'Santa's helper'

I glared at the night sky,hating every aspect of it. I hated everything about the sky,the moon.... I hated today!

Besides Valentine's Day,Christmas was the holiday I despised the most.

I mean,think of it!

A creepy old dude stalking you day and night,then somehow getting into your house without buzzing any of your alarm systems?

Yeah,no.

I groaned,making myself sit up,so I could reach out for the stash of Booze I had.

As I searched for some specific alcohol,I herd a sort of guitar playing. No...a bass?

I took my head out of the box of bottles I had and looked around for the cause of the amazing music.

I then landed my eyes on a familiar sleigh.

Santa?

Why the fuck would Santa have awesome music playing from his transportation?

Wait why the fuck is their a sleigh in the sky??!

I gasped,becoming slightly more sober,and grabbing my 47 Bullpup,aiming for the red shity box of false hope.

I then pulled the trigger,shooting it many times.

But no,it didn't go down.

Instead I got the sleigh to head towards me.

"GET OUT OF THE SKY,SANTA!" I yelled,trying to shoot the 'big guy'.(reference)

The bass playing stopped.

I widened my eyes,grabbing a bottle of Vanilla Smirnoff as the sleigh hovered over me.

I took a sip form the bottle,regretting my decision.

"I'm not Santa!" I herd a handsome sounding voice yell.

Never the less,I growled,jumping up,my gun strapped on my waist and Smirnoff at hand,and climbing into the god forsaken sleigh.

But what I saw in this sleigh wasn't a fat,white bearded man,but a tall,slightly chubby,young man,no older than 27.

I raised a brow,scratching my head in confusion." Who the fuck are you?" I asked,holding my bottle of Smirnoff close to my chest.

The man walked a bit closer,stopping a few inches away." I'm Tom,the one who will destroy Christmas..." He huffed,crossing his arms together on his chest.

I slouched a bit,taking another sip from my bottle,glaring at this 'Tom' fellow.

"May I join?" I asked,blush started to dust my cheeks from getting less and less sober by the minute.

Tom thought for a bit,wondering if the (girl/boy) could actually help him.

I mean they did shoot 'his'-cough Zanta's cough- Sleigh,thinking it was Santa.

The bowling ball nodded,raising a hand for me to shake.

I smirked,grasping his hand firmly and shaking it tightly.

He winced a bit,but smirked when I released.

"Well," he began,wrapping an arm around my waist,gesturing to the town with his free arm." Time to kill Christmas!" He snickered.

I smiled wickedly.

This'll be fun~

An

Just a short for Christmas,sorry for being late ;-;