Zombie!Matt x reader

Movies

You sat in your small garden,sitting next to your best friend. It was the zombie apocalypse here in Great Britain,but you had no worries." Hey (y/n)..." Asked your friend.

"Yeah?" You responded looking into their ocean for orbs.

"I was wondering...can I raid Europe?"

"Saturday only, we have play dates planned for Thursday and Friday..." You smiled.

"Thanks,(y/n)!" He hugged you.

"Your welcome ,Matt!" You hugged back.

That's right!

Your friends with the leader of a zombie invasion,Matt.

He's ruled over Great Britain over the last week and wants to rule the whole world.

He promised not to kill people,unless necessary,and turn them into zombies so they live forever.

Though no one has turned you into a zombie yet.

He said it's because HE wants to,but after he takes over Alaska. Those Penguins are pretty hardcore.

You didn't question it,and went along with your dead friend.

"Matt can we watch Zootopia plz?" You said,hugging Matt a bit tighter." Well...." Matt trailed off smirking as you groaned.

"As long as I get a kiss?" Matt raised a brow,making you nod furiously.

That's technically how things went.

Platonic kisses and cuddles.

So you pecked his cheek and grabbed his Boney hand." Onwards!" You smiled wide. He smiled as well,following close behind.

-time skip brought to u by Girl Scout's giving Lucy his cookies-

"NOOoOOoo!!" You screamed as Nick was shot with that blue bullet.

Matt rolled his eyes and snuggled more into your neck.

You two were cuddling while watching the furry attracting movie.(FURRIES 4 LIFE!!)

You giggled as Matt placed butterfly kisses down your neck."Matt stop,I wanna see what happens when Nick goes savage!" You said leaning into him. He grunted but stopped." Thanks,Matty..." You pecked his cheek,till going back to the movie.

Matt always did this with you.

Though,you being the innocent cinnamon roll here,you thought it was platonic since you never had friends,and you both started as friends.

Matt wanted to have more.

More access to you,but he knew your mind was blocked from stuff and he didn't want to mess with that.

He didn't want to lose you because of his selfish desires to bang ya.

Either way,he's a zombie.

Who'd want to love some sack of rotten flesh?

You did.

You actually secretly loved it when he kissed you and held you close.

Though he never kissed your lips.

Your still a virgin,your lips are virgin.

You at least want to lose one virginity.

You might be sweet a innocent out side,but you kinda did crave some other things.

Matt or anyone didn't know that.

"That fox and bunny would be perfect for each other wouldn't they?" You asked,looking up at Matt. He nodded.

"Now for the Scissor man!" You said,putting in the movie. Matt rolled his eyes and sighed deeply.

You sat back down on Matt's lap.

"Hey Matty?"

Matt looked down at you with his blue,reddish eyes." Yes?" He whispered.

"Edward reminds me of you..." You said pointed at the said character on the tv.

He raised a brow." How so?" He asked.

"You both cute,destroy everything with one touch,don't mean to hurt their favorite person,and both look gothic!" You giggled and you booped Matt's nose. "Oh so I'm goth?" He smirked,eyes half lidded. You shrugged." That's how I like you though!" You smiled at him.

"Yeah,sure..." Matt pecked your forehead. You giggled and went back to the movie.