Paul x playful!reader

Today was like anyway in Norway,Europe. Huffing out a cloud of breath into the freezing air(it's winter) I was giggling at the sight of it.

I kept giggled and twirled around the park,loving the feeling of the brisk cold air nagging at me to get hyperthermia but my warm clothes wouldn't let it. I smiled,giggling even more before I bumped into a man. I fell onto my bum,rubbing my head." Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was going!" I began,getting up and helping the man up to his feet as well. He shook his head,dusting off some snow from his navy uniform." No! It's fine! I wasn't either!" He laughed,and I joined in.

After we calmed down we exchanged numbers and headed our different ways.
~||~~~|||¥_>.£]*<~

I was currently playing with Paul's hair as he slept in my lap. I giggled a little now and then,braiding the man's hair.

"Oh,(y/n) your here early!" Tord said,coming into the room. I nodded and shushed him as I worked my magic on Paul.

"Well,enjoy yourself!" Tord snickered as he headed to his room.

I nodded and payed more attention to braiding Paul's hair.

You know I love this man!

Paul would only let me do this kind of stuff to him. Play with his hair,hug him,wear his sweater,etc. I've felt very special around this man,even if he was a grump most of the time. I was the only person who's seen him smile! I love his smile,it's contagious!

I smiled softly to myself and brushed away some hair falling into my face.

"Hey Paul....?" I whispered,trying to wake him up comfortably. He didn't budge.Again." Paul~?" I lightly nudged him. He stirred,but quickly went back to sleep." Come on Paul,I want cuddles..." I whined. Paul huffed but took a hold of me and flipped me over so I was laying on the floor next to him. He then wrapped his arms around my waist,making me blush,but what made me blush even further was that he nuzzled my neck and whispered Dutch nothings into my ear.

I squealed in my head and leaned into him.

"You owe me...." Paul mumbled,leaving a peck on my ear afterwards. I nod,hugging myself. He chuckled,making shivers trail down my spine.

There he laid with me,hugging me close and nuzzling me till the darkness of slumber took me and him to separate dreams.

------------------

Tord snapped a picture,snickering. Jomfru raised a brow." Why are we doing this again?" The motherly prick asked. Tord looked over at the red head." I just love shipping my soldiers and this is the first solider who's ever loved an outsider " Tord smirked. Jomfru sighed,shaking her head.

"What,I got nothing else to do-"

"Except plan out our next attack on blue army..." She shrugged.

"Fair point..."

,~~~~,|   

An

To clear things up Jomfru is my OC! I'll talk about her in my next AN