Reverse!Tord x reader

(My art)

"So do you think that Edd might come back?" I asked.

Paul shrugged." I don't know but I know that what he's done won't go unnoticed.." He huffed a puff from his cigar and leaned back in the red couch.

"Yeah,Tord's been sad since the robot incident... Can I check on him?" I asked,as I didn't live with the gang. He nodded.

I smiled and ran down the hall to a red door with the words ' Norwegian Hottie'.

I rolled my eyes at the sign and knocked.

"Tord?" I whispered. I then herd some shuffling,but the door didn't open.

"Tord,please open the door.." I said ,my hand hovering over the knob.

No answer.

"I'm coming in..." I mumbled,doing as said,to see all those porn  posters torn down,guns where neatly organized and Tord laid in his bed,looking at me.

I sighed,turning on a nearby lamp that sat on his desk and went over to him.

"Want to talk?" I asked,raising a brow. He shook his head 'no'.

"Cuddles?" I huffed,knowing if he didn't want to talk he'd want cuddles.

He nodded,reaching his hand out,revealing it slightly scared. I sighed,smiling at him and say in his comfy bed,letting him sit up and wrap his arms around me.

"Im sorry,I was just thinking about Edd..." Tord whispered,bringing me in between his legs.

"It's fine,I'm sure you feel horrible..." I looked up at him to see his sad grey eyes. I reached up my right hand to his cheek and held it there.

"It's not your fault ok? You didn't know Edd was part of the Green Army..." I brushed off some tears that threatened to fall from Tord's eyes. He nodded and placed his arm around my waist." I know but I still feel terrible for not believing in Paul..." He placed his head in the crook of my neck and nuzzled it." You have a big heart Tord,you wanted to see past the bad stuff..." I kissed the top of his head," that's why you didn't deserve that shits friendship..." I growled,rubbing my hand on his back.

He smiled,I could literally feel it.

"Thank you,(y/n)..." Tord closed his eyes and kissed my neck,sending shivers of pleasure down my back.

"Your welcome..." I too shut my eyes and enjoyed being cuddled.

An

Whoop! Finished! I kinda like the fluff but not the wording?

Tom:yea,it's horrible!

Me:*glare*

Tord:*grabs me and runs*

Me:*saying words that can't be in public*

Edd:Wellp bai reader-chan!!!