Tom x reader

"Tom you little shit!" I yelled,my red bird hair getting in my face. (Y/n) came up to me with a questioning look at why I screamed out to their boyfriend." Why are you cursing?" The taller human asked,looking down at the smol cookie." You damn boyfriend fucking erased my latest fan art!" I growled.(y/n) sighed,picking me up and bringing me to the Jehovahs room." (Y/n)! Let me go! DAD!!! EDD!! COOKIE CANIbaL!!" I yelled,kicking and struggling." Calm down,and Matt isn't a cookie,so he's not a cannibal..." (Y/n) raised a brow and made a 'are you sure u wanna do this' look. I huffed,crossing my arms." Faen ta deg." My eyes glazed with hatred.
(Fuck you)

(Y/n) calmly opened the door to the shit head room and blushed a bit as Tom didn't have a shirt. I rolled my eyes,as I didn't think having a shirt off was a big deal." Hey-what's she doing here..." Thomas growled,putting aside Susan:

"Oh! Well I thought you could you two can apologies to each other!" (Y/n) came and sat next to Tom on his fucking bed. I'm even stating to curse in my head. What the actual fuck.

"Yeah,I worked on that drawing for three days,Jehovah!" I raised a fist but (y/n) held me back." I-" Tom started but stopped as he looked at (y/n)'s death glare.

"I'm sorry..." He growled,clenching his teeth and hands. (Y/n) smiled making Tom blush. I groaned and tried getting out of (y/n)'s grasp. Success!

I ran as fast as my little legs could take me till I bumped my head into Tom's stupid door.

The couple giggled as I rubbed my head. I huffed,jumping to open the door and ran into my dad's room.

Tom sighed,looking at (y/n). They smiled at him pecking his cheek,blushing along with him. He hugged them and nuzzles his head into their neck.

"I love you..." Tom said as he brought (y/n) closer and sat them down on his lap." You too.." (Y/n) hugged him,and they cuddled till they slept.

-extending Author chan ending-

"Dad,why didn't you halp me?!"I crossed my arms,looking up at the Norski I called my father."I'm sorry,I was busy with Paul. He got 'distracted' again..." Tord looked down at me with his red eye,his other patched up.

"Grandpa Pat eh?" I raised a brow,knowing grandpa Paul and Patryk probably made out instead of keeping watch of the base security cameras.

"Yep,my father can't seem to keep his hands off him..." Tord leaned back,looking over his laptop,blushing.

"Are you watching Hentai again?" I asked,raising a brow.

"NO!" He widened his eyes but settled a bit looking to the side." It's Yuri..." He mumbled.

"Same thing! Just that it's lesbians!" I complained.

Tord huffed,pointing to the door." Go watch TV or something,I'm busy..."

"Yeah,master baiting..." I smiled leaving his room.

An

I hate Tom....

Tom:then how come you watch 'my' video's?

Me:TOMSKA IS DIFFERENT

Tom:no he's not... I'm just how Edd drew me...him?

Me:i don't give a fuck