Kid!Matt x kid!reader

"(Y/n)!"

I yelped as I was being pulled into a hug,which made me stick up in the air,as Matt was taller than me.

"Matt!" I whined,puffy my cheeks out with blush dusting them.
"Aw,sorry princess!" He frowned,but was quickly replaced with a smirk as he carried me to his small group of friends.

"Edd,Tom,Tord! I brought (y/n)!!" He grinned,sitting down,hugging me close to him like a teddy bear.

"Cool! How are you,(y/n)?" Edd asked,as he continued on a drawing he was currently making.
"Fine,thanks..." I replied,Matt's shimmering blue eyes glowing as they stared me down.
I giggled,leaning into Matt,letting him hug me tight to his chest.

"Oooo,are you two (girlfriend/boyfriend) and boyfriend?!" Tord said in a teasing way,smirking.

"Hopefully we marry!" Grinned Matt,I only nodded.

Tord scoffed.

He was more mature than us,blame his uncle Pay.

Tom pulled on Tord's ear,huffing at his arrogance." Ow!! Tommy!" Tord whimpered. Tom stuck out his tongue,hugging his bear close to him.

"You two are gay..." I said bluntly.

Tom and Tord blushed,looking at each other.

"Yeah..." They said in Union.

Edd,Matt and I giggled at the response,while Tom and Tord sat there,annoyed.

"Hey (y/n)?" I herd Matt say my name,so I turned around and looked up at him." Yeah?"

The ginger took out a pair of rings from his pocket and grabbed my hand.

He slipped on the ring,putting the other one on his hand.

They were a bit big,but I loved it." Aw...thanks Matt,what's it for?"I asked.

"To promise we will always be together,forever and ever!" He answered. I nodded,pecking his cheek." I promise,cross my heart!" I said.

He smiled,hugging me tight.

An

Lord Andrew Hussie!!! Just so you know I am still working on books!! In fact my Matt X Edd paperplane au will be out as soon as I write,finish and edit all the chapters so you don't have to wait!
Sorry this is short!;•<•