Matt x Edd

Edd rubbed his arms,trying to warm himself up,but failed. He wanted to visit Matt today,as he really liked the ginger. Running a hand threw his hair,Edd kept walking,despite the cold biting at him.

He just couldn't be without the ginger at least texting him,but Matt stopped texting,due to the awful storm that Edd was trudging threw.

It was the only reason.

Edd walked up to the Ginger's porch,knocking and dinging the doorbell.

The door opened,revealing a slightly shaken up Mathew.

Edd smiled and waved slightly. He was shaking a lot from the cold,snow covering him like a blanket.

Matt widened his eyes and brought the brunette inside,closing the door.

"Edd,do you want a blanket?! Wait! A hot shower! Yes! A-and some clothes! Come on! You can s-shower and then change into some of my clothes!" Matt stuttered,gently picking Edd up,bridal style, into the bathroom." Here,shower and I'll bring you some clothes!" Matt left before Edd could protest. Edd sighed,slipping off his hoodie,then his shirt.

He rubbed the back of his neck,looking at himself in the mirror.

He smiled a bit,and continued undressing.

As he entered the shower,he noticed the soap was a green color with purple mixed in.

Though it was just colors,it made him blush,as he knows that Matt's main color was purple and his was Green.

he turned the knob and loved the feeling of the warm water running down his body.

He hummed a tune,can't help falling in love with you.

His mind trailed to Matt again,making him smile warmly,reaching for the shampoo.

~~~~

Edd got out of the shower,drying himself with the white towel that hung from the shower curtain.

"Hey Edd,here are some change of clothes!" Matt said,placing the clothing on the sink,and quickly leaving.

Edd blushed a tad and slipped on the clothes Matt left for him.

As Edd stepped out,he noticed he smelt like Matt,except for his cologne he'd wear.

Smiling at the smell,Edd felt safe in Matt's old black sweater.

Feeling all warm and toasty,Edd walked to the living room and saw Matt laying on the couch,looking up at the ceiling.

"H-hey Matt.." Edd walked over to the ginger,smiling warmly. Matt smiled back,lifting himself up on his elbows." Would you like a blanket? You still seem cold..." Matt asked,his long legs swinging to the side of the couch.

Edd shook his head" N-No! I don't want to be a bother!" He chuckled nervously,sitting next to Matt. Matt shook his head." No No! Not at all! I'll go get my special blankie!" The ginger smiled childishly,running off who knows where.

Edd sighed,leaning back in the couch,slouching a bit.

Matt was too good for him and he knew it. Besides he's not gay. He's straight! He went on a date with a girl once,that makes him straight right?

Who knows.

Edd groaned,rubbing his temple with one of his hands.

"I'm back!" Matt grinned ear to ear,holding a huge teal comforter. Edd smiled sideways,as Matt sat next to him,laying the blanket on top of them both.

"Cozy?" Matt asked,raising a brow with a smirk. Edd nodded,blushing a bit. Matt patted Edd's back,then turned on the Telly.

~~~~time skip brought to u by DAt BoI~~~~

Matt smiled down at the sleeping brunette,brushing a bit on hair out of his child looking face.

Giggling to himself,Matt brought Edd closer,kissing his cheek multiply times.

In reality,he fell in love with the cola lover,not his reflection.

Yet he was too shy to admit it.

Sighing,at a dream he thinks was impossible,His ocean eyes wandered to Edd's soft looking pink lips.

Matt blushed,wanting to at least peck those lips.

He did just that.

Pulling away quickly,not wanting to wake up Edd.

He stirred,but didn't wake up.

Matt sighed,but phased as he realized he craved that feeling again.

Edd's lips where soft,and tasty?

He wanted a real kiss,not just a peck.

So Matt dove in,stealing another kiss,this time with a little more flare.

Edd shot his eyes open,seeing Matt kissing him. Matt didn't notice though,and tried to test the limits by forcing in his tongue. Edd melted into this,loving every second,and started fighting for dominance. Matt widened his eyes when he felt Edd's tongue move along with him. He blushed,but melded into the moment.

They soon pulled apart,panting,a string of saliva connecting to each others lips.

"I love you Matt..." Edd said. Matt pressed his forehead of Edd's." I love you,too..." He chuckled a bit,bringing Edd closer by holding his hips.

They both smiled at each other,before drifting off.

An

Oh dear lord,I wish I had someone like dis! Someone who actually loves me!

Tom:then look no further*lifts trash can*

Me:hahah...

Tom:humph...well I gatta go to see if Edd and Matt are actually doing this at home....

Me:*lifts broom* I got your transport ready,if you hurry you just might make it~

Tom:*growls* see you reader chan