Sequel - Growing Apart

Three years after the end of Senior Year. Life has gone on for both. Emma is in her third year of University. Killian's still teaching, and living in Storybrooke. His life is the same, and it's driving him crazy. All that he can think about is Emma, and how he screwed it all up for them. One day Kilian finally gets the courage to find Emma, and has to figure out how to convince her they're meant to be.

(Killian POV)

I pull up to the building, and park on the side of street. It looks nice, a bit rustic, but well maintained. From what I've seen it's a good neighborhood.

I walk up to the building doors and look for a buzzer, but don't find one. I try the door, and it's actually unlocked, which lets me stroll right in. That's a bit unsafe. According to the university files this is where she lives, the loft on the second floor.

I walk up the stairs, and come to the door I believe to be hers. With a deep breath I knock loudly. I can hear rustling behind the door before it's opened in front of me.

"Can I..." she starts saying, but then her mouth drops open. Our eyes lock together, and her mouth falls open. "Killian."

"Hello love," I say. She looks as if she's seen a ghost. Her hair is up in a messy pony tail, and is wearing the same red leather jacket she bought when we were together.

"Um..." she hesitates. She crosses her arms across her chest and avoids making eye contact. After a moment of silence she speaks. "What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"I needed to find you, to see you again. I miss you Emma."

"After three years?" She says, and I can hear the hurt in her voice.

"I wanted to give you time Emma. Trust me, I've wanted to do this since the day we separated," I explain.

"Since the day you broke up with me. We didn't separate, you broke up with me remember," she corrects.

A/N

That's it for the sneak peak. I'm going to start posting sometime next week!