Chapter 35

(Emma's POV)
I wake up to the alarm on my phone set to 7:10, my normal wake up time. It jolts me awake and I have a minute of fear when I notice there is no one sleeping beside me. I hear the shower on and I take a much needed breath knowing that Killian is safe. This thing with Liam really has me paranoid.

I rush to get ready. As Killian gets out of the shower, I'm just getting dressed.

"You're a heavy sleeper in the morning love," he says as he walks in.

"Mornings aren't really my thing," I say and pull my jeans on. For some reason he always likes to watch me wiggle into my jeans. 

"We leave in 10," he informs me. Geez, 10 minutes? Today is not my day.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier, now I'm rushing," I ask him.

"I woke up at 6:00, and went out for a run, I knew there was no way you were waking up that early love," he says and kisses my cheek before leading me by my hand out to the kitchen. "Ok breakfast, what would you like. I'll warn you, the options are limited to cereal, and... well cereal," he chuckles.

"I'm thinking cereal," I say, and check my phone. When I do, I see that I have 5 missed calls from Ingrid, and one from Elsa along with texts about where I am. Well that's not good.

"You ok love?" Killian asks, I guess noticing my face drop. I turn my phone off and put it face down on the table. Out of sight, out of mind right.

"Yeah, all good," I lie. He looks at me skeptically.

"You sure?" He asks again.

"Yes. How am I getting to school?" I change the subject.

"I assumed I'd drive you, I get there earlier than most students, and I park where only staff can," he mumbles on, getting closer to me. Our faces are only inches apart, my eyes look up to meet his. Damn this view will never get old. My heart flutters. All of a sudden he reaches to the table beside me, and takes my phone.

"Hey!" I say, and reach for it. He swats my hand away, and stands straight, making his dominance known. I am going to keep fighting for it, but then I remember that he doesn't know the password. "The last thing you want to do is get in-between a teenage girl and her phone Killian. Give it," I say calmly, and put my hand out expecting him to give up and hand it over.

"You're hiding something love, I can tell. Want to tell me what it is?" he says cockily. Why is he so cocky? Doesn't he know that phones have passcodes?

"I'm not inclined to, no," I say back, and gesture for my phone again.

"Fine I'll find out myself," he says. He turns the phone on, and places his finger on the home button. It unlocks. What? When did he do that?!

"Killian," I say, more concerned now, reaching for the phone.

"Elsa... Elsa Arendalle?" he asks. Is he really going to go through my texts?!

"Yes. Give. It. Back," I demand. He continues to read.

"Why is Elsa upset you weren't home last night?" he asks, "I didn't even know you two knew each other," he says confused.

"Well, we do. Can I have my phone now?"

"Ingrid? Who's Ingrid and why is she so angry. Wait did you not tell anyone you were staying over Emma?" he clues in, thankfully forgetting about Ingrid. I snatch my phone out of his grasp.

"Um, it might have slipped my mind," I say.

"Slipped your mind? You told me that your parents were ok with it Emma," he scolds me.

Senior YearOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara