“Nope.”

“Nada”

“Very well, excuse me then I’m dying for a shower.” I sigh making my way pass them and out of my room, they follow out and head their own path, I curse under my breath before returning to my room and grabbing a pair of clothes.

“Every.single.time.” I breath out making my way down the pavement towards the bathroom.

Once I shower and get dressed I pulled my black leather jacket on along with my black boots and head to the entrance.

“Kara, wait!” I turn around to face Leonardo who continues towards me stopping steps away.

“You are heading out?” he frowns looking me up and down, I study my outfit once over, a simple dark blue jean short jump suit with a white t-shirt under.

“Yeah, why?”

“Are you meeting up with your friend now?” he asks curiously, I shake my head in response, “Well, Master Splinter wanted you to join us, we’ll be training in an hour or so.” He explains, waiting for an answer,

eyes focused on mine.

I groan in response but look away when he makes his puppy dog eyes.

“I’ll be as quick as I can.” I warn him and he nods with a smile.

“Good, see you then.” He starts to walk away when I call him, he turns around with wondering eyes.

“You need me to get something from topside?” I question him, he thinks about for a minute before a bright idea pops up in his mind as he looks up with his puppy dog eyes again.

“Well, actually, there was this new figure Space Heroes was releasing today…” he murmurs fidgeting with his fingers, I sigh loudly and roll my eyes.

“I meant something necessary? As in groceries or personal hygiene products?” I point out, his eyes fall and he shakes his head in response.

“No, not really, thanks though.” He smiles and walks away.

I smile to myself before heading out into the sewers to find the nearest manhole, I push it to the side looking sideways down the alley before jumping up and closing the manhole again.