Chapter 14

No Ones Pov.

Rosie lay on the medium sized couch. The Crystal Gems surrounding her. Her skin had a tint of green to it. She looked sickly.

Her breathing was shallow but not too shallow to ride worry. Everyone was, however, worried about the crack on her Rose Quarts gem.

It was not a normal crack, for it was cracked on the inside.

Her blueish lips stayed shut and Steven constantly tried waking her. Rosie would not wake up. No matter what they tried.

After a few hours, her eyelids slowly parted to reveal big blue orbs. Steven immediately ran over to her and gave her a big hug. He was so relieved to see her ok after what had happened.

"I-I thought I lost you..." The fourteen year old boy softly cried into Rosie's soft white dress.
"I thought I lost you Steven." The young girl shakily replied.

Soon after, Rosie fell asleep in her younger brothers arms. Her laid her back down for her to rest.

Once he made sure nothing would harm her, he too, ran upstairs and fell into a dreamless sleep.

The Gems, all relieved that Rosie was ok, each went into their separate rooms. Pearl organized her swords. Garnet did who knows what. Amethyst fell asleep on a pile of garbage. Which she was about to eat.

The next day would hold its own surprises for the team though. For good or for bad?