Chapter 8

Amethyst Pov.

I can't believe Rosie just acted like getting stabbed by a monster was no big deal! She could've died if I hadn't of noticed! I'm glad Steven was there to heal her though. I remember playing with her. It was fun. I'm just glad she's back I guess.

Steven Pov.

We got back to the temple. On the way back I told Rosie all about my powers and Connie and everything that she's missed. She's a really good sister. I hope Connie will like her.

Connie is coming over for training with Pearl later. Hopefully Rosie will want to train also. She's a really good fighter.

~time skip brought to you by the heaven beetle~

Connie finally came. She wasn't late but I just really wanted her to come.
"Steven! I'm here for my training!" I heard her shout. I opened the door.
"Connie! Oh! Wait here!" I ran over to the temple door. Rosie knows how to open it and she's been staying in there at night. I knocked on the door.

The door opened and she had a confused expression on her face.
"Rosie! This is Connie my jam bud! Connie this is Rosie! My sister!"
"Steven you have a sister?!"
"Yeah! Apparently mom had two kids! Rosie just came back to earth!"
"Wow that's so cool!"
"Rosie's a really good sword fighter! Like you Connie!"

"Steven!" Rosie shouted.
"What? It's true!" She face palmed. I wonder why she doesn't like fighting? I mean, she's really good. I know she's trained herself.

"Okay. Bye!" I yelled as I ran out the door grabbing Connie on the way out.

Rosie Pov.

That goofball. He likes her. I can tell. I just got mad skills like that. I walked back to my room and sat down.

I soon dosed off into a deep sleep.

A/N: i know its short but I have no ideas! Please leave ideas in the comments! I need help!