Chapter 10

A/N I'm going to be totally honest. I forgot I even had this book. SORRY! Please don't kill me!

Rosie Pov.

Steven and I arrived at the temple just as the ship was about to land. We braced for impact but it never came. A green pen rolled out of the palm and to the finger. Well ok.

A figure appeared. It was... a jasper? Why is there a Jasper here?
"You!" A rough voice shouted. I looked to the Jasper and she was pointing at me. Crap. This is the Jasper. One of yellow diamonds elite.

"I have direct orders to take you back to home world! Come with me and no one gets hurt."
"No Rosie! You can't go with her! We won't let you taker her!" Steven shouted that last part to the buff gem.

She nodded and an orange helmet appeared. She ran towards me but Garnet got to her first. They started fighting.

After a while of pointless fighting Garnet finally won. She bubbled Jasper and sent her off. That was kind of stupid of Jasper. She should know better than that to just come to earth alone.

Eventually the Crystal Gems went inside. I just sat by the water letting the cold waves wash over my feet.

I heard soft footsteps behind me.
"Hi Steven." They didn't reply. This... isn't...Steven...

A cloth wrapped around my mouth. I tried to get out of their grasp but it was no use. The chemicals were already in effect.

I was dragged somewhere but couldn't tell where. My head was slammed on the ground leaving me in sleeps arms.