Goodie-Good Gone Wild - Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

"Don't you ever say another word to my girl, or Gosh Dang it I'll hurt you so bad, you'll be begging for death."

Richard's once pretty face was all swollen, beaten, and bloody. In a way, I kind of felt bad for Richard, but at least I knew that he most likely wouldn't be coming near me anymore.

Someone else from the football team helped Richard up and Luke took my hand firmly and started pulling me to class.

The tardy bell rang, and we had to jog the rest of the way.

We swung open the door and stepped inside of Mrs. Linderfield's English class.

"How nice of you to join us Luke." She said sarcastically. "Don't be late again!"

"Hmm... is this a new student?" she asked, looking at me, and our intertwined hands. I quickly dropped his, not wanting the teachers to be in on my business. Luke gave me and encouraging wink and chugged over to his seat.

"Umm... no mam. Remember me? Kylie Johnson?"

"Oh yes. I remember now. Welcome back...umm you can take a seat.... Well I guess you can sit next to Luke." (YES!) The seat next to him was luckily the only one free. I gave Mrs. Linderfield a grateful smile, and gracefully skipped over to his side again, taking my seat, and pulling out my English book.

**********************************************************************************

(Lunch time)

Luke and I had 1st and 3rd period together, but not 2nd and 4th, so he met me by my locker before lunch. He seemed very protective today; he always hovered over me.

He led me to our normal lunch table from before, and bought a tray of food for us to share. The look on Luke's face told me something was wrong, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Luke.... Is something wrong?"

"No" he was quiet. I could tell he was hiding something from me.

I lightly turned his face to look at me, gave him a sweet peck on the lips, and said, "Babe... please tell me what's bothering you..."

"-sigh- It's just that.... Just because I've chosen to forget your... past.... Doesn't mean everyone else has. It just makes me so mad when I hear people talking about you, especially the guys. They act like you're just a toy that they can go back to messing with.... It makes me want to hurt them all."

"Oh... well I guess I brought that on myself. But.... I don't want you to worry about any of that. I'm never going back to the way I used to be, and they will learn that sooner or later. Right now they think that I'm the same person, but I'm not. I love you..."

"I love you too... ill try not to care so much... but it's just so hard, because you're mine and not theirs." I loved the way he protectively said that I'm his. It made me feel so wanted and loved.

His lips crashed down softly on mine; our lips moving in unison in front of everyone. I couldn't help but feel like this was his way of telling everyone else that I was his, but I didn't care, cause this was my way of saying he was mine to all them b*tchn haterz. (teehehe)

Someone behind us gently cleared their throat. Luke turned his head to look at the person, and quietly grumbled a "Go away".

"okay.... I guess we will talk later Luke." It was Alyssa, she sounded annoyed with us. I knew she didn't like me, she thought I was all wrong for her brother. It was probably true too, but I loved him, and as long as he wanted me, I wasn't going to push him away.

"I'll be busy later," He murmered against my lips. (Ooo..... I guess *we* will be busy later)

"Fine. But we will talk." She insisted, turning and walking away.

"She hates me." I said to Luke, separating our locked lips.

He pouted but said, "no she doesn't. She's just hurt.... It's mainly my fault though. She feels like she lost me to you, like I stopped being her brother just to be with you. She scared that you will hurt me, and that I gave her up to be with someone who wont always be here."

"But I will be here with you, every step of the way. I promise." I was so relieved to finally have some answers to why she hates me so much. I knew she hated the way I acted, but I had no idea it had to do with Luke spending so much time with me.

"That's good to know."

"Huh."

"Oh nothing. We should be getting to our next class now though."

I looked around and the cafeteria was almost empty. Quickly I got up and we rushed off to PE together.

END :) Vote, comment, become a fan ;)

So I have some more ideas up my sleeve for some drama and what not... so ill be pulling some of that out and stuff!! Be looking for the new chapter of Rape coming soon!

Love you,

GrrlyGrrl911