Chapter13~ Escape?

~3rd Person~
        Fallon waited till she thought everyone was asleep to make her escape. She quietly sat up making sure not to disturb the little lost girls sleeping in her tree. Fallon for the second time that day lifted herself out of the hammock by use of the branch above her head haft way down the tree she found Kia asleep perched on a branch. She gently poked him to let him know that it was time. Together the two of them descended the tree. When she got to the bottom Fallon did a quick check to make sure that she had everything she needed. When she was sure that she was ready Fallon sneaked out of the camp and into the forest.
        She walked straight ahead hoping that she was going in the right direction but after an hour she emerged out of the forest and on to the beach. She knew this beach! Just around the corner was where she'd first set foot on the island with Morris and Jason! An over joyed Fallon ran down the beach no longer try to be stealthy.
        She bounded around the trees and brush to meet a sight that made her heart sink. She stood there in shock as she saw the ship the Captain ship flying through the air leaving her stranded on the island. They left her! The Captain left her! But more importantly her father left her.
        Fallon didn't know what to do. The only reason she'd even considered playing Peter's games was so she could get Kia free and they could leave but clearly that couldn't happen now. Her father left her. No no no there had to be some sort of mistake he would never just leave her. He loved her.....Right? Fallon sat down on one of the many rocks on that beach. She didn't know what to do now.
        At that moment Peter decided to make himself seen "They left you." He said walking up behind her.
        "No there has to be some sort of mistake." Fallon whimpered. She felt so lost right now.
        "No Fallon the abandoned you. Your dad abandoned you." Peter said.
        "No he'll come back for me..... He loves me....... I think." Fallon said as the tears began to roll down her face. May be Peter was right and her dad did leave her.
        "Fallon join me." Peter said flashing in front of her sticking out his hand for her to take it "Become a lost girl. Become part of my family."
        Fallon looked up at him the tears still slowly leaking out of her eyes "Do you really think he left me?" she asked him.
        Peter nodded in fake sadness "I'm afraid so..... So do you accept?" he asked his hand still waiting for her's.
        Fallon stood up looking at Peters hand hesitantly thinking over it. She looked up into his eyes that were trained on her face and smiled. "Yes I accept." but instead of shaking his hand Fallon hugged Peter tightly and whispered "Thank you."
        Peter was a bit taken back at Fallon's actions she been agitated with him and convince that he was the "bad guy" but this wasn't the same Fallon either. This Fallon was lost. Peter rapped his arms around Fallon hugging her back setting his chin in the crook of her neck. Soon Peter became aware that his shirt was becoming wet and realized that She was crying. He pulled back and whipped the tears that were rapidly rolling down her cheeks away looking into her eyes "No need to cry over them they aren't worth you tears. Come on now let's head back before Sophia misses you ok?" he took her hand and lead her down a short cut and before Fallon knew it Peter her and Kia were back at camp. "Go to bed let's just keep this between you and me alright?"
        Fallon nodded sleepily and climbed up the tree quietly and nestled back into the hammock next to Sophia who whispered "I'm glad you decided to stay."
        Fallon was surprised at finding out that Sophia had known that she'd tried to leave but she just whispered back "me too." before falling into a peaceful slumber.